To all the 12's that represented us at the game.......

Riley12

Reaction score
imnKOgnito":1dzgoqj4 said:
We were in 202B, too. Row 6. Where were you?

Row 8, Seats 21 thru 24. I was a guy with an older daughter and son. To my right were a younger guy in sunglasses and his buddy. I'm sure you heard us, at the very least!

and RE: 226b - if that was the Seahawks sideline/endzone corner then yes, I completely agree that they rocked. They also inspired us to get louder and louder and stay standing when Jets "fans" were telling us to sit down.

Props also to my daughter who, after a year and a half of school in the northeast has reclaimed her birthright as
a take-no-shit New Jerseyite, and threw all of the Jets fans loud, "Siddowns!" right back at them with a helping of
"Eff off, and watch how real fans cheer!". She makes this poppa proud.

lukerguy

Reaction score
OrFan":2ou6dseb said:
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

You did us all proud! That was damn near a home game, and it helped big time. Manning was rattled from the start and I have no doubt the opening snap for a safety was at least partly due to crowd noise.

Well done!

+1. Awesome job. And to think people say the noise is all because of our stadium constructions..BS

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
Riley12":1gb2hk74 said:
imnKOgnito":1gb2hk74 said:

Row 8, Seats 21 thru 24. I was a guy with an older daughter and son. To my right were a younger guy in sunglasses and his buddy. I'm sure you heard us, at the very least!

We were in 7 and 8 in row 6, so not too far away. Was a good section for viewing and participating. Had a Bronco's fan in front and to the right that handed me the tissues out of the swag cushion and said we might need to start using them early. Suggested we'd be making our way out of the stadium by halftime. To his credit, he was crushed and thoroughly demoralized by halftime, but stayed through the bitter end. lol

Interestingly, at least at the start of the game, I think we rubbed off on the Bronco fans. They were giving it all they had when we were on offense, trying to keep up with the 12's.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
imnKOgnito":22xlvcr5 said:
Riley12":22xlvcr5 said:
imnKOgnito":22xlvcr5 said:

We were in 7 and 8 in row 6, so not too far away. Was a good section for viewing and participating. Had a Bronco's fan in front and to the right that handed me the tissues out of the swag cushion and said we might need to start using them early. Suggested we'd be making our way out of the stadium by halftime. To his credit, he was crushed and thoroughly demoralized by halftime, but stayed through the bitter end. lol

Interestingly, at least at the start of the game, I think we rubbed off on the Bronco fans. They were giving it all they had when we were on offense, trying to keep up with the 12's.

Ahhhhhh Ohhhhhh???

swissvale72

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1lfg5cbf said:
I smiled so big when I hear the SEA! HAWK! chant on TV.

Manning said the crowd noise threw them off.

It was like a home game.

Sort of like the Steeler crowd at Ford Field in SB XL?

JimZornsCorn

Reaction score
seahawks08":3g3rmpir said:
We were told to sit down by Broncos fans from the get go, I told them it was the Superbowl. If you want to sit, sit at your couch at home. They called security, the lady came saw every 12 standing up, then called her supervisor, reassigned our seats to the front and we never sat down. Orange is brighter than blue and green, so at first sight it felt Broncos were many but when the noise came, it was amazing. Still stuck in LA with missing the connecting flight due to weather delay. 24 hours from.start of journey, still not home, but heck, small price to pay for being a world champion.

You've got to be kidding me? Broncos actually said that to you? My God, they are still the douchebags that they were when we were in the AFC West. Wow!

JimZornsCorn

Reaction score
swissvale72":toxf9erd said:
HawkFan72":toxf9erd said:
I smiled so big when I hear the SEA! HAWK! chant on TV.

Manning said the crowd noise threw them off.

It was like a home game.

Sort of like the Steeler crowd at Ford Field in SB XL?

UGH! Bad memory! Have to admit, Steeler Nation absolutely friggin' tooled the 12's that day. Embarrassing.

idahawks

Reaction score
I'm sure the 12th man accounted for at least 2 points. I've heard SB tickets in Washington out sold Colorado 2 to 1.

Thanks to those who showed up!!

tooshort

Reaction score
It was LOUD in 330...that whole corner seemed to be designated for ticket lottery winners and only about 1% scalped theirs to Broncos fans so it really felt like a home crowd. Great view even being 6 rows from the top.

The mad dash to get down to field level as the game was ending was pretty epic. Much thanks to the 3rd(4th?) security guy that actually let us in to the 100 level instead of hawk blocking our trophy presentation dreams like the others!

Reaction score
Did the Denver manage the 'IN COM PLETE!' chant at least? I don't recall hearing it and it's loud in Denver when they do it.

Great job 12's!!! I was thrilled to hear how loud it came across my tv, especially compared to the relative purr for the Broncos.

If I could hear Russell and Max, I knew it wasn't a problem.

Latest posts