Tips for ticketmaster

StoneCold

Reaction score
Are there things one can do to improve your chances of getting a ticket for Sundays game? I know they go on sale Monday at 10am and I know their will be a limited number and it's a crapshoot, but I gotta try. Was at the game yesterday and it was an electric and epic experience. As awesome as it was I can't justify the $3 to $500 I've seen at Venuekings and Stubhub.

Thanks and Go Hawks!
SC

Hachtung

Reaction score
StoneCold":3raph4r3 said:
Are there things one can do to improve your chances of getting a ticket for Sundays game? I know they go on sale Monday at 10am and I know their will be a limited number and it's a crapshoot, but I gotta try. Was at the game yesterday and it was an electric and epic experience. As awesome as it was I can't justify the $3 to $500 I've seen at Venuekings and Stubhub.

Thanks and Go Hawks!
SC

Google King 5 Jesse Jones Ticketmaster and look for tips on ticketmaster championship game...... He gave tips the other day on a news cast....goodluck!

Hachtung

Reaction score
StoneCold":2l7h8aa4 said:

Thanks and Go Hawks!
SC

Google King 5 Jesse Jones Ticketmaster and look for tips on ticketmaster championship game...... He gave tips the other day on a news cast....goodluck!

TruHammer07

Reaction score
ticketmaster is a fools errand my friend. Do any search on ticketmaster bots and I'd suspect these grab up those 200 seats (painted squares) in faster than a mouse click. blame paul allen..oh wait. nm.

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
i say this in every thread about tickets. there is no possible way you are going to get tickets direct from the team. 0% chance. NO WAY. don't waste your time getting frustrated. if you want in on the game stub hub, ebay, craigslist and NFL ticket exchange are your only options.