Time to pay Kam

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
It is time to pay Kam......................

If this was May of 2016.

hawker84

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":2keyvo1e said:
Something I've noticed, is it that we got better at the run defense, or the return of Kam gave us the run defense.....not sure but I like it that we aren't getting gashed by the run.

Really? Because all I saw was Forte ramming the ball down our throats for 5, 6 yards a pop... I'll have to re-watch the game, but to me it looked just like week 1 and 2 . weak run defense. Better in the second half though when the bears fell behind and was forced to pass more.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
vin.couve12":25bem9wk said:
If you missed it, Bears were running with 3 TEs and an extra OL a lot in the first half.

That's just what Kam does to the opposition. John Fox and Adam Gase were defeated the moment they gazed into Kam's eyes.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
byau":22nb33mr said:
Rocket":22nb33mr said:
I myself appreciate sick humor.
This is sick humor.
:th2thumbs:

I liked it :)

It's refreshing to see people in this thread not named after a state in the Midwest with a sense of humor.

classicaaron

Reaction score
hawker84":2o887cxh said:
theincrediblesok":2o887cxh said:
Something I've noticed, is it that we got better at the run defense, or the return of Kam gave us the run defense.....not sure but I like it that we aren't getting gashed by the run.

Really? Because all I saw was Forte ramming the ball down our throats for 5, 6 yards a pop... I'll have to re-watch the game, but to me it looked just like week 1 and 2 . weak run defense. Better in the second half though when the bears fell behind and was forced to pass more.

i dont think Kam provided anything yesterday. Certainly glad hes back but the run defense improved by the fact we were selling out alot more on the run because Clausen was playing quarterback. Hes not going to beat anyone in this league so you force him to throw. And Forte did have a number for decent gains in the first half as it seemed the Bears were always at least able to change field position.

Cartire

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2b2b08dg said:
Hasselbeck":2b2b08dg said:
Games he's played: 0.0 PPG

Games he's missed: 30.5 PPG

:stirthepot:

Just stop. This is your official warning.

Hear that siren?

Its the fun police.

byau

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":33mi2qvi said:
byau":33mi2qvi said:
Rocket":33mi2qvi said:
This is sick humor.

It's refreshing to see people in this thread not named after a state in the Midwest with a sense of humor.

You also forgot to say we need to pay Rawls. He's so much better than Lynch

Rawls starting RB: 1-0
Rawls not starting RB: 0-2

Need more?

Who has the only 100-yard rushing game this season? Rawls

Pay him.

CBA be darned.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
classicaaron":3qrsu10q said:
hawker84":3qrsu10q said:
theincrediblesok":3qrsu10q said:

i dont think Kam provided anything yesterday. Certainly glad hes back but the run defense improved by the fact we were selling out alot more on the run because Clausen was playing quarterback. Hes not going to beat anyone in this league so you force him to throw. And Forte did have a number for decent gains in the first half as it seemed the Bears were always at least able to change field position.

Listen everyone the Hawks have a long ways to go before we are a super bowl contender again this year , there is no way we are beating teams like Arizona Green Bay The Patriots yet, we are a playoff team for sure but not a championship team yet.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
byau":14zm4bzx said:
Hasselbeck":14zm4bzx said:
byau":14zm4bzx said:
Rocket":14zm4bzx said:
This is sick humor.

You also forgot to say we need to pay Rawls. He's so much better than Lynch

Rawls starting RB: 1-0
Rawls not starting RB: 0-2

Need more?

Who has the only 100-yard rushing game this season? Rawls

Pay him.

CBA be darned.

You do bring up a valid point

Rushing yards before Kam: 121.5
Rushing yards after Kam: 159

Also.. Jimmy Graham after practicing against Kam saw his output soar.

I think there's no other choice than to pay Kam.

Cartire

Reaction score
c_hawkbob":3utodnc8 said:
I dunno, that kinda looked like a tackle ...

That was on the play where Bennett was already down from KJ. So Kam wasnt given a tackle.

capncrunch

Reaction score
I was wondering if Marshawn talked to Kam and said, "Hey, how much more money do you want? $900K. I'll go out and do a commercial for Pepsi right quick where I don't even have to say nuthin' and I'll give you that much money if you get the hell back out here."

Rocket

Reaction score
I, Rocket J. Human, have NOT been banned in years... literally, in freakin' YEARS. :thfight7:
PAY ME !!!
C'mon... cough up. :th2thumbs: