timberlake reps hawks and 12 s at the key

suppaball

Reaction score
Well duh it's football season and its in Seattle and we have a team in the playoffs so yea he would wear hawk gear to pump the crowd.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
He doesn't have to do anything, so the fact that he did makes him either or both of the following, smart and awesome.

To quote JT: "That's the the the the shit right there"

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
SnowMan":g8oniqvj said:
I'm not afraid to admit I have a man-crush on JT.

Ditto. He's the f'n man.

Though - this is Showmanship 101.. you can go to ANY concert and that performer is going to suck up to the crowd at one point in time. For example.. I went to a Foo Fighters show out in Phoenix a few years ago.. and Dave Grohl was just going on and on about how much he loved Phoenix and how he was dreading going to Denver the next night. How he was wanting to cancel that show and just do another one in Phoenix.. of course the crowd just ate it up with a spoon.

Fast forward a week, I watch a YouTube clip from his show in Denver.. yeah.. he gave the exact same speech to Denver about the next city he was going to on their tour. :lol:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I used to get really annoyed by JT. Then he hosted the ESPYs a few years ago and did his "That's Why I Love Sports" segment and I began to appreciate how truly talented he is. Now I think he's a cool guy. Dang it, he won me over.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
I used to "hate" JT, but in all honesty it was just because chicks dug him. After the first time I saw him on SNL, I realized that he is hilarious and very talented. Also saw him on an episode of Punk'd and he was so cool in a situation most would have raged in (don't remember what they did, but seems like it was something with his car). Yeah, I'm down with Timberlake these days and this only solidifies it.

Great pic of him, Macklemore & a few 'Hawks on the Hawk Nation FB page. On my phone or I'd post it (if that can be done, please teach me!).

GCrow

Reaction score
Let's just say JT's come a long way since this...
Britney-Spears-Justin-Timberlake-Red-Carpet.jpg

Jiggy

Reaction score
And if Denver wins on Sunday he will be reppin the Broncos on the 22nd.

Latest posts