Thy Hatred Runs Deep With This One.

rlkats

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":23gaqmyu said:
I have to admit that I really didn't care who won. Both teams looked completely mortal, and I figured that either one was going to Carolina and losing anyway.

Yup they did look very mortal. Very much like the hawks did tonight. Sorry but its true until the hawks find more weapons that Lynch

Polaris

Reaction score
rlkats":2jqywzet said:
Sarlacc83":2jqywzet said:
I have to admit that I really didn't care who won. Both teams looked completely mortal, and I figured that either one was going to Carolina and losing anyway.

Yup they did look very mortal. Very much like the hawks did tonight. Sorry but its true until the hawks find more weapons that Lynch

Hawks won. That's the bottom line.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
rlkats":hzoeohjt said:
We don't need more weapons, we just need better utilization of the weaponry we already have.

rlkats

Reaction score
Ya I don't k now Roland maybe but, Harvin was a stud for a few plays so maybe your right. He is just never healthy enough to play a full game yet. If he was your offense would be completely different.