This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The San Francisco 49ers

NinerLifer

Reaction score
hawker84":1mccyuds said:
Are you seriously comparing Cam Newton to Aaron Rogers???

And scoring only 12 points against an inferior Panthers defense doesn't look good when your next opponent is the 49ers. Like I said, lucky for you guys your 12th man will be there too.

But later in the season with the division title on the line, and conference seeding up for grabs, your
12th man won't be there.

I love it when you prove me right.. You sir have no idea about football, first off Panthers have one of the best front 7's in the game, far from inferior, Cam newton is far from inferior, is he Rogers, no but he's no slouch, we held him to 125 yrds passing. We held them to 250 yrds total, on the road at 10am, with backs ups... Learn a little more about the game before you try and talk football with the big boys.

Your secondary is still suspect, and your lucky GB's coaching staff has no clue how to game plan or make game time adjustments.. I guarentee you Boldin will not go off on us like he did GB sunday...

Are you now claiming that the Panthers defense isn't inferior to the 49er defense?

If so, I know I don't have to include you as one of the self proclaimed "Big Boys".

hawker84

Reaction score
Carolina's front 7 could very well be as good as the niners front 7. and both secondaries suck, that's what i'm saying. the fact that you didn't know that and you came with your Carolina's inferior post, shows me you are not a student of the game unless it pertains to SF, and you post out of your backside without knowing the facts. You come on here with that weak S**t and your gonna get creampied every time Snookums.. MMKay..

NinerLifer

Reaction score
hawker84":1l101sft said:
Carolina's front 7 could very well be as good as the niners front 7. and both secondaries suck, that's what i'm saying. the fact that you didn't know that and you came with your Carolina's inferior post, shows me you are not a student of the game, and post out of your backside without knowing the facts. You come on here with that week S**t and your gonna get creampied every time Snookums.. MMKay..

Wow...I didn't know that a "Big Boy" would need every post by an opposing fan clarified as much as you apparently need mine to be. I have decided not to, as it is much more entertaining to see you get so worked up trying to convince me that the Panthers are as good as the Niners.

Carry on! :snack:

the ditch

Reaction score
Niners were losing at home in the fourth quarter and got a good call go their way to help them go up. Why are Niner fans coming on here acting like they've already won the Superbowl. If you barely win at home don't think you're going to come into Seattle and get a W.

PNWJoshua

Reaction score
Blah Blah Blah...

Here are the facts...
1) If GB had any talent in the secondary San Fran gets beat by 7 or more points.
2) The Hawks won with conservative play calling, We could have taken more risk and scored more points but we did not need to. (Ball control)
3) GB plays big fat DL to control gaps at the expense of pass rush...Very different style than Seattle where our DL has size and quickness.
4) how many points did SF give up to a 1 dimensional team?

I just dont see this game being close. I was more worried about the Carolina game to be honest...

hawker84

Reaction score
Wow...I didn't know that a "Big Boy" would need every post by an opposing fan clarified as much as you apparently need mine to be. I have decided not to, as it is much more entertaining to see you get so worked up trying to convince me that the Panthers are as good as the Niners

You took me saying that Carolina's front 7 could be as good, and translated that into Carolina is as good as SF?
outstanding work there. Please continue .... What's next you going to take my both your secondaries suck comment and somehow spin that into SF has the worst secondary in the league.. ? You're a joke dude, move on before someone makes you go get a switch off the tree....

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Honestly, that switch off the tree comment was pretty good man.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
the ditch":2b089age said:
Niners were losing at home in the fourth quarter and got a good call go their way to help them go up. Why are Niner fans coming on here acting like they've already won the Superbowl. If you barely win at home don't think you're going to come into Seattle and get a W.

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/377106401765519360

Just announced by the league.

So you see we actually got screwed and still managed 7 out of it.

hawker84

Reaction score
The call on Staley was crap and the suspension was BS, but you still got an extra down out of the deal, which lead to the TD, let's be real here... Would that have swayed the game, probably not, but it did happen.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
hawker84":27slr24m said:
The call on Staley was crap and the suspension was BS, but you still got an extra down out of the deal, which lead to the TD, let's be real here... Would that have swayed the game, probably not, but it did happen.

True, but since the league officially said that Staley shouldn't have been flagged, we should have been given 1st & Goal instead of the 3rd & 2 that followed, so we basically got screwed out of 3 extra downs.

So giving us 3rd & 2 instead of 4th & 2 yesterday is irrelevant now and GB fans should stop whining about it.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
So next weekend when the niners return to the site of their worst defeat in well...ever. Albeit coming off of one of their best games in recent memory (Kudo's) they should have no excuses. But the single stat that has piqued my interest is this one 43-71. Thats the points scored against each of our teams (including Pre-season) in the 5 games so far this year. Offensively we are pretty even at 122(SE)-130(SF). I included pre-season just to be nice. You guys are coming to our house with a full head of steam. We are coming off of a defensive war that we honestly needed! This would seem to indicate that this will once again be a defensive battle royale.

I am looking forward to this one.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1czmfra8 said:
KCHawkGirl":1czmfra8 said:
Keapernick did pass for 412 against Green Bay.....hnm...interesting. Kaepernick is gonna see the big leagues September 15th.

The Packers went 11-5, won in the Wild Card round and lost in the Divisional round.
The Seahawks went 11-5, won in the Wild Card round, and lost in the Divisional round.

How are the Seahawks the "big leagues" and the Packers aren't?

KCHawkGirl":1czmfra8 said:
Interestingly Wilson goes for 340 against a better defense

The Packers had the 11th rated defense last year and the Panthers had the 10th. The Packers were 11th best in points given up per game and the Panthers were below average at 18th best.

Calling the Panthers a "better defense" is also a stretch.

I know, given the fact that 49ers fans live mostly in the past, that it's hard to believe the 2012 and 2013 teams might be different, but I'll try to help you along:

Different.

Players.

Different.

Year.

Axx

Reaction score
look at all those bickering. It almost feels like the game is played on paper

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Axx":3viykfsd said:

The 20th century called; they want their so-called "paper" back. The game is played on pixels. Duh.

That being said, our D has held Cam to one TD in two games. Against all other opponents in his career, Cam has averaged 2 TDs per game (combined rushing and passing). As measured by TD production, our D is 4x better than the average Panther opponent.

So Cam had his worst two games as a pro against the Seahawks. Didn't another young, athletic freak of a QB have his worst game against Seattle? Last December maybe? This is gonna be fun.

OverWeightMan

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":1kxe4m95 said:
Axx":1kxe4m95 said:

The 20th century called; they want their so-called "paper" back. The game is played on pixels. Duh.

That being said, our D has held Cam to one TD in two games. Against all other opponents in his career, Cam has averaged 2 TDs per game (combined rushing and passing). As measured by TD production, our D is 4x better than the average Panther opponent.

So Cam had his worst two games as a pro against the Seahawks. Didn't another young, athletic freak of a QB have his worst game against Seattle? Last December maybe? This is gonna be fun.

Hmmm... I wonder who Mr. Wilson had his worst game against with a completion percentage of 39%?? 2013 called, they want you to quit living in last season.

OverWeightMan

Reaction score
PNWJoshua":1o4cxx7k said:
Blah Blah Blah...

Here are the facts...
1) If GB had any talent in the secondary San Fran gets beat by 7 or more points.
2) The Hawks won with conservative play calling, We could have taken more risk and scored more points but we did not need to. (Ball control)
3) GB plays big fat DL to control gaps at the expense of pass rush...Very different style than Seattle where our DL has size and quickness.
4) how many points did SF give up to a 1 dimensional team?

Here are the facts...
1) If Deangelo Williams doesn't fumble in the redzone Seattle gets beat by 7 or more points.
2)The Hawks damn near lost with conservative playcalling, they squeaked out a win by taking more risk to score their only touchdown in the 4th quarter.
3) Panthers D < Niners D
4) How many points did Seattle score on a panthers team that couldn't sustain a drive to save their life? Oh yeah, you all played (ball control) just to make for good TV right? I remember after the Niners first winning season under Harbaugh, I was hoping we weren't just a flash in the pan team also...

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
OverWeightMan":u8emiy6j said:
Here are the facts...
1) If Deangelo Williams doesn't fumble in the redzone Seattle gets beat by 7 or more points.
2)The Hawks damn near lost with conservative playcalling, they squeaked out a win by taking more risk to score their only touchdown in the 4th quarter.
3) Panthers D < Niners D
4) How many points did Seattle score on a panthers team that couldn't sustain a drive to save their life? Oh yeah, you all played (ball control) just to make for good TV right? I remember after the Niners first winning season under Harbaugh, I was hoping we weren't just a flash in the pan team also...

1. How is that a fact lol? Same could be said if Wilson doesn't get stripped in the redzone earlier and we win by even more.
2. Near loss, I'll give you that. Same with the Niners though. One score differential.
3. Opinion, not fact, but I also won't disagree nor agree.
4. I see what you're trying to say, but I don't get whats the purpose of this point. It was a low scoring affair but that would be deemed through opinion, but again, in my opinion, yes it was low scoring.

Reaction score
OverWeightMan":1svp9mbm said:
Blah Blah Blah...
Here are the facts...
Hate to break it to you, but if Earl Thomas doesn't FORCE a fumble and Carolina scores a TD and makes a 2 point conversion, Seattle is only down by 3 with 5+ minutes remaining on the clock... So get your facts straight. The Hawks had plenty of time to drive the length of the field to win the game (or at least tie)