This place is toxic

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
No no they are NOT REGRESSING. 64.3% on 3rd down percentage... 80% in the red zone against one of the best teams in the NFC. they lost the game but that's not regression. Now let's see what they do vs the Niners.

LTH

How are they on the season? One game doesn't tell the whole story.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The vitriol is a good sign. Not a bad.
At least people still care.

It could be worse. The worst is when people stop caring. Then follow by not attending, or even watching.
We aren't there yet.

Be thankful for the frustration. It could be worse. We could be like Mariner fans, who don't bother to get angry anymore because they know it doesn't matter. Nor does their team.

Precisely. Nothing kills a fan base and message board more than apathy.

LTH

Reaction score
Aw I made an edit on the last post dang!

It really doesn't matter what they did earlier
What matters is how they are playing now. Hopefully they have moved on from their O woes... we will see if they can find a way to beat SF...

scutterhawk

Reaction score
LOLOLOL. Where is this GROWTH you speak of. The team is regressing for cripes sake.
Don't give it another thought or consideration, Y'all & Warhawks just go on back to your self indulgences.
Some of this shit seems to be WAAAAAAY over y'all's heads, either that, or you don't feel the need to give a shit about what Mongo was talking about.
Y'all are in love with your own myopic points of view, and I don't see any signs of 'EVOLUTION' to be the best you that you can be.
Trying to get a SIMPLE point across to some of y'all is like pi$$in' in the wind.

Last edited:

knownone

Reaction score
The vitriol is a good sign. Not a bad.
At least people still care.

It could be worse. The worst is when people stop caring. Then follow by not attending, or even watching.
We aren't there yet.

Be thankful for the frustration. It could be worse. We could be like Mariner fans, who don't bother to get angry anymore because they know it doesn't matter. Nor does their team.
I don't see how vitriol is a good sign from the average fan's perspective. It often comes across more as gatekeeping than caring, especially in cases where the team has been well above average for the past two decades.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Aw I made an edit on the last post dang!

It really doesn't matter what they did earlier
What matters is how they are playing now. Hopefully they have moved on from their O woes... we will see if they can find a way to beat SF...
THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is what I call "Positivity", and what seems to be so ever so elusive to some of the "Never-Can Happen' Snivelers.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Don't give it another thought or consideration, Y'all & Warhawks just go on back to your self indulgences.
Some of this shit seems to be WAAAAAAY over y'all's heads, either that, or you don't feel the need to give a shit about what Mongo was talking about.
Y'all are in love with your own myopic points of view, and I don't see any signs of 'Give a Shit' to be the best you that you can be.
Trying to get a SIMPLE point across to some of y'all is like pi$$in' in the wind.
Argumentative, obnoxious and arrogant posts like this are why Mongo left, and why I for one don't engage with you. Too toxic, indeed. Searching for the ignore button...

scutterhawk

Reaction score
No no they are NOT REGRESSING. 64.3% on 3rd down percentage... 80% in the red zone against one of the best teams in the NFC. they lost the game but that's not regression. Now let's see what they do vs the Niners.

They lost 4 out of the last 5... but who did they lose to? The Ravens, the Rams (by a missed FG), THE Niners, and the Cowboys. Those are all really good football teams they were in 2 of the 4 loses right till the end. There is NO shame in that.

If they have their offensive woes behind them this should be a good competitive game against the Niners. We will see!

LTH
THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^, This is the POSITIVE approach ...No Sniveling or crying no Whining or slitting of wrists', JUST some 'Feel Good' to the Psyche.
It's Not Complicated, it's easy to understand>>LTH Get's it!

LTH

Reaction score
How are they on the season? One game doesn't tell the whole story.
It doesn't matter what they did earlier in the season. What matters is how they are playing now.

We had the loss to the Cowboys, BUT there were some really positive things that happened offensively. 64.3 3rd down conversion rate and 80 % in the red zone against a really solid D with out their starting running back.

Truth is SF is the hottest team in football so I'm really not thinking the Hawks are going to win that one... it could happen but I'm not disappointed if it doesn't. It more important to just hold their own and make it a close game. What they need to do is go on a 4 game win streak after that game and that would give them a 10 and 7 record which hopefully gets them into the play offs.

LTH

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Argumentative, obnoxious and arrogant posts like this are why Mongo left, and why I for one don't engage with you. Too toxic, indeed. Searching for the ignore button...
Hit It!!
I'm just giving you & Pitts a taste of your own crappy tasting medicine, pretty bad eh????
NOW you know what a few others here have been having to endure from all your negative Feedback bulls#*t, eh?

Last edited:

djb28

Reaction score
It is toxic, But we all are one game or another! I am sure the poster isn't all sunshine and rainbows, He's just having an episode! But seriously, This team has been in a downfall for years, Most saw it coming. HERE IT IS! It won't get better without serious change. I am so ready for that.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Your right. You guys that think the team is headed in the right direction and Pete will coach them over the hump and start winning post season games have it all figured out. Well at least that's what you've been thinking for the past 8 (going on 9) years anyways. Awesome.
Nobody's asking you to put forth any effort to understand what the hell the POSITIVE ASPECTS that LTH is talking about, seems like most of this stuff is over your head, OR you just don't give a sh*t, so.....just go on back to your crying towel and work on your "I'm a Quitter" Speech.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Y'all are in love with your own myopic points of view, and I don't see any signs of 'EVOLUTION' to be the best you that you can be.

What's the simple point? Telling it like we see it?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Nobody's asking you to put forth any effort to understand what the hell the POSITIVE ASPECTS that LTH is talking about, seems like most of this stuff is over your head, OR you just don't give a sh*t, so.....just go on back to your crying towel and work on your "I'm a Quitter" Speech.

Seems like most of it is just you and others wishful thinking that doesn't correlate with reality.

Yeah sorry, I can't jump on the 'just wait until next season' bandwagon anymore. Nothing ever changes.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I guess I’m having a hard time following. So being critical at all of anything team related is toxic and means we’re too dumb to really know what’s going on? That premise seems toxic ironically.

cymatica

Reaction score
THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^, This is the POSITIVE approach ...No Sniveling or crying no Whining or slitting of wrists', JUST some 'Feel Good' to the Psyche.
It's Not Complicated, it's easy to understand>>LTH Get's it!
No, it's the delusional approach when we have nearly a decade of regression. Instead of living in reality, you want to live in Pete's fantasy land. The real world responds to results, not 'feel good' vibes.

All you're doing is lying to yourself so you don't have to face reality. That's fine, more power to you, but don't freak out when other people prefer not to lie to themselves

LTH

Reaction score
Your right. You guys that think the team is headed in the right direction and Pete will coach them over the hump and start winning post season games have it all figured out. Well at least that's what you've been thinking for the past 8 (going on 9) years anyways. Awesome.
I don't know what's going to happen. I'm hoping they beat the Niners or at least play them tough to encourage me the Hawks have a chance to beat the Eagles in Seattle. If they can take the Eagles and then win the last 3, 10-7 makes the play offs then anything can happen.

LTH

LTH

Reaction score
No, it's the delusional approach when we have nearly a decade of regression. Instead of living in reality, you want to live in Pete's fantasy land. The real world responds to results, not 'feel good' vibes.

All you're doing is lying to yourself so you don't have to face reality. That's fine, more power to you, but don't freak out when other people prefer not to lie to themselves
I'm Not delusional... my reasoning for being optimistic is perfectly reasonable.

Your more delusional... hating on the team you love because you don't want to be disappointed
.. that's massively DELUSIONAL... sorry man but it just is.

LTH