This place is out of control

tom sawyer

Reaction score
We play exceptionally well at times, in spite of Bevell.

Is that still complaining?

8)

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Yeah man this place is crazy. The same yahoos that were predicting 16-0 and saying RW will be MVP and the defense will easily replace Maxwell/Kam and calling out "experts" who have anything less then glowing to say about seattle are the same numskulls who now say this team has 8-8 talent, and we should drop graham, and the coaches are all morons....

People, WE NEVER PLAY WELL against STL IN STL. The last 3 years have all been ugly down there. It's to be expected. Weird stuff happens at 10am in that dome. Just CHILL

The emotional swing next week is going to be epic, should we lose and go 0-2 its doom and gloom city, but if we win, again they're will be people ripping talking heads for talking about a team not named seattle. Good grief.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
austinslater25":2slp9k3z said:
I think a little venting is to be expected especially after a tough loss like we saw yesterday. The sky is falling crowd is almost unbearable lately though.
Yup

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
This is what happens when you have a large influx of new fans. Its a result of our own success.

seahawks08

Reaction score
tom sawyer":1o18aflb said:
We play exceptionally well at times, in spite of Bevell.

Is that still complaining?

8)

This! Everyone is entitled to their opinion, venting and their frustration. Its all part of a having members participate and contribute to the conversation. Most of us are not experts in coaching or run a professional football team, but it's ok to be back seat drivers. Either the season is falling apart, or we come back swinging, it must be just rust, or we have serious problems, but I for one enjoy every discussion and view point. Whether I agree or not, I do get influenced for sure, but let everyone be themselves and let us be who we are. Let us vent, let us fire Bevell, let us bring Kam back, let us decide he is not worth it, let us say RW was never elite or will never be.. at the end.. none of this will make a difference in my life :lol:

pmedic920

Reaction score
When you combine the stress level of the holdout with the expectations of the trade, you get a "volatile fan"cocktail.

I'm actually surprised it's not worse, up in here :{)

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":1f22ism8 said:
I find it amusing. Makes me feel more intelligent than I am.

lol, it's my Walmart theory.

If you're ever feeling bad about yourself, just go to Walmart.........self esteem issue fixed!

c_hawkbob

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":k5aooith said:
Normally I like to come here after a game and try to find some informed opinions on what happened. Right now this place is just non-stop whining because we lost a game that we often struggle with mightily. Last year Wilson threw for 300 and ran for 100 and we lost. Year before we had under 200 yds of offense and barely pulled out a win 14-13. Apparently no one remembers that we always struggle with the Rams. Looking through the forum there are 100 threads of whining. Let me sum up what these should be consolidated under.

Fire Bevell
Pay Kam
Buy an OL
Wilson sucks
It's not Wilson
Trade Graham if we can't use him
Williams sucks

Hopefully these threads clear out all the clutter because I am having a hard time finding anything worth browsing.
And this surprises anyone why?

It's just the typical post loss over-reaction theater that's been going on since I started reading in these forums. Been the same for over 15, I ain't expecting it to change now ...

I'd suggest if it bothers anyone steer clear for a couple days or dive in and have fun with it.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
A lot of good teams are 0-1.

I'll start to panic is we're not at least 2-2 after four games.

A

Anonymous

I've got an idea:

How about we stop talking about the talk, and just...

Talk?

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
They lost a game that they often do. Playing in STL is always tough, and the Hawks have the same struggles as the last couple years, but they did OK anyway. The pass D will never be what it was down the stretch in 2014, so we should stop using that as the measuring stick. This is a good D that is not the historically good D of a couple years ago.

Yesterday, the Rams had some pretty sweet breaks that the Hawks are used to getting. That swings games from the W to the L column for this team.

But if anyone expected our OL to suddenly be good despite not adding any known value, or for Wilson to start throwing the ball between the hashes without hesitating, or for Bevell to start calling the game differently...buy a pillow to bite for next Sunday.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I predicted a 12-4 season. They Hawks are capable of beating every team on their schedule, so I'm not going to freak out about where the losses come from until we have three more losses.