This is why we can't have nice things

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Another primetime blowout :lol:

But it was fun aside from the Earl Thomas muffed punt. :th2thumbs:

Exittium

Reaction score
I like seeing walters back there like in the preseason he looks natural back there..

McG

Reaction score
He was trying to keep the score respectable. Imagine if he didn't just hand one of the best QB's of all time great field position. They may have scored in single digits.

mort

Reaction score
This whole thread made me chuckle, but as much as I love the potential upside I'm still uneasy with keynotes returning.... Where's a Leon Washington when you need him?

dusktreader

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":dpgci0k1 said:
Hasselbeck":dpgci0k1 said:
Another primetime blowout :lol:

But it was fun aside from the Earl Thomas muffed punt. :th2thumbs:
It felt really weird to be mad at Earl. I don't want to ever feel that way again. :|

Right? I don't remember feeling frustrated with Earl like that since his rookie year!

253hawk

Reaction score
It wasn't Earl's fault; Sherman kept turning back and forth and only started blocking his gunner at the last second.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I'm reveling in the win. But that game was closer than the score suggests. At least, I don't think the Pack was outclassed. McCarthy's decision to go for it was moronic. And they were killed by penalties at the absolute-worst time.

But, maybe the tough, physical play of the 'Hawks leads to coach and player frustration and it's a pattern. And the 'Hawks are absolutely as good as I hope.

The offense is on an other level. Man. It's so exciting.

getnasty

Reaction score
Even if he calls for a fair catch he still gets hit and fumbles the ball. Don't get me wrong he should be fair catching both of his first two punts but i also think anyone muffs that punt, dude hit him right as he was catching it.

SE174

Reaction score
getnasty":skoj001k said:
Even if he calls for a fair catch he still gets hit and fumbles the ball. Don't get me wrong he should be fair catching both of his first two punts but i also think anyone muffs that punt, dude hit him right as he was catching it.

You might want to rethink that statement. If he calls fair catch and gets hit, free yards.

lsheldon

Reaction score
hawkstrap":25srzo3i said:
Earl played like shit

Earl didn't have a great day punt returning, but he played his safety position as well as he has at any other time. Saying he played like shit is a bit of a stretch.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
nanomoz":3pf023cp said:
Don't get me wrong, I'm reveling in the win. But that game was closer than the score suggests. At least, I don't think the Pack was outclassed. McCarthy's decision to go for it was moronic. And they were killed by penalties at the absolute-worst time.

But, maybe the tough, physical play of the 'Hawks leads to coach and player frustration and it's a pattern. And the 'Hawks are absolutely as good as I hope.

The offense is on an other level. Man. It's so exciting.

What are you talking about? That game was more of a blowout than it was. 10 of their points came on Earls Fumble and a stupid PI for 40 something yards.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
SE174":2xjk8zk4 said:
getnasty":2xjk8zk4 said:

You might want to rethink that statement. If he calls fair catch and gets hit, free yards.

Not if Sherman is blocking the guy into him, as was the case because he got hit as the all got there.

hawkstrap

Reaction score
Nope. Whiffed on tackles.

Never threw against Sherman . Could have cheated to Maxwells side, not even in the picture on 3rd downs.

Earl played like shit

HawkWow

Reaction score
SeaHawk80":gtl5f0t0 said:
Not if the defender is blocked into him.

^^ He beat me

Well...that's what the media reported..not what I saw. Watch the play again. Sherm was on the verge of holding. That would be the opposite of pushing. This is on 2 guys. Neither named Richard Sherman.

Uthawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":3au1r7sa said:
SeaHawk80":3au1r7sa said:
Not if the defender is blocked into him.

^^ He beat me

Well...that's what the media reported..not what I saw. Watch the play again. Sherm was on the verge of holding. That would be the opposite of pushing. This is on 2 guys. Neither named Richard Sherman.

In addition, I don't think the defender pushes right up next to Sherman if he calls the fair catch earlier.

Latest posts