Things I'd LOVE to see this week vs Minnesota

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Time outs used during the first half to make adjustments or make sure the call is right on critical downs, not saved for a possible 2 minute drill at the end of the half.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
I would like to see no head scratching moments caused by our coaching staff. No moments where you know we just made a bone headed decision or look like total amateurs.

Seeker

Reaction score
I'd love to see Russell Wilson go OFF and ball, like 487 4td 0int balling. take the entire game over and put da team on his back tho.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Seeker":30d8zev3 said:
I'd love to see Russell Wilson go OFF and ball, like 487 4td 0int balling. take the entire game over and put da team on his back tho.

He just might have to with the various rumored injuries to our top 2 running backs and only fullback.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":24gxkhhr said:
I'd like to see press man coverage with inside leverage in goal to go situations.
I'd love to see the girl in your avatar at the game cheering the Hawks on to victory. :229031_victory:

rjdriver

Reaction score
A win. Period.

I don't give a rats ass what we look like or how we get it, I just want to win. If we get dominated statistically and RW has 80 yards passing with 2 INT's and we win, I will be ecstatic.

I would rather play poor enough to lose and win than play well enough to win and lose.