There a place to watch the game after it is over?

Cloud9

Reaction score
Hey, unfortunately I'll be working during the game and was wondering if there was a site that has the game from the start.

Thanks.

P.S. Sorry if this has been posted before/in the wrong section. The search feature has never been good to me.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I have the preseason thing, but the game is blacked out here on the app because it is against the stupid Broncos. It peeves me that I can't watch it on my iPad. I guess I'll have to tune it in on the local channel and hope it works. Grrrr....

grizbob

Reaction score
SharkHawk":3cbe8n8c said:
I have the preseason thing, but the game is blacked out here on the app because it is against the stupid Broncos. It peeves me that I can't watch it on my iPad. I guess I'll have to tune it in on the local channel and hope it works. Grrrr....

Yeah Shark, it's blacked out for me as well. And NFLN won't have it on til early Monday morning :( but it is on channel 12 KMYU live :D

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Where does KMYU come out of Griz? Is that one of your locals out of St. George? I think it will be on Directv (KMYU just started in the SLC area on channel 12 as well), but it says that it may be blacked out on the Directv guide for KMYU. If all else fails I believe I can watch it 1 hour after the game on the NFL preseason app I have.

Nevermind, I just looked it up. It comes out of SLC. Weird. We used to get some local station that came out of St. George and I actually liked it a lot. I'd pick it up on the UHF band with a loop antenna before they dropped all of them and went digital. It showed reruns of Batman with Adam West. Haha. It also had really frequent weather updates due to the flash flooding you guys get and it gave the Provo and SLC weather as well. I think I picked up a couple of Mariners games on there randomly because for some reason they were showing the Texas Rangers games for a bit.

OP
OP
C

Cloud9

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'll have to live off of discussion boards and user end of game reviews for now. Trying to get Sundays off for "church."

wannabe

Reaction score
You can watch the game tomorrow at 3pm on joetv. Great game by ALL.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
My house. I just got back from the game and am watching it on DVR right now. :mrgreen:

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3eg1g4vd said:
Joe TV will rebroadcast it tomorrow at 3:00 PM.

What is Joe TV? Never heard of it. Is that an internet thing or something I will have on my direct TV?

I was boating and somehow my DVR recorded the Pre-game but not the game itself.

My wife just informed me she found it in the events section and set it to record. It's suppose to be rebroadcast today at some point.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
RichNhansom":qkv4w2di said:
Seahawk Sailor":qkv4w2di said:
Joe TV will rebroadcast it tomorrow at 3:00 PM.

What is Joe TV? Never heard of it. Is that an internet thing or something I will have on my direct TV?

I was boating and somehow my DVR recorded the Pre-game but not the game itself.

My wife just informed me she found it in the events section and set it to record. It's suppose to be rebroadcast today at some point.
It's a Seattle area station, operated by Q13 FOX, I think.

OP
OP
C

Cloud9

Reaction score
Yeah watched the replay on Joe, hopefully they do the same thing for this coming game too/

grizbob

Reaction score
Cloud9":2i2y3o52 said:
Yeah watched the replay on Joe, hopefully they do the same thing for this coming game too/

Keep an eye on NFLN, they replay most if not all the games at different times.