the unfathomable

BGHawk

Reaction score
I know that the Hawks will win this thing..but, if they somehow screw this up and lose..omg. Its hard to think about I know, but should this happen..just how will we be able to go on. Also, if the niners score first..please please do NOT give the niners the satisfaction of quieting the crowd. I am begging the 12s in attendance to get twice as loud if they score. This is exactly what they will be trying to do. this week is waaay to long..Go Hawks

hawkfannj

Reaction score
If it happens it frickin happens . Ill still be pumped about this team and the future we are a very good team . And we will have a chance with this team for years to come

Laloosh

Reaction score
hawkfannj":280ukwif said:
If it happens it frickin happens . Ill still be pumped about this team and the future we are a very good team . And we will have a chance with this team for years to come

I'm with you on this. It's football. Nothing is guaranteed. Win or lose on Sunday, I love this team.

soxhawk

Reaction score
We will win. If not, we root for Den/NE in the Super Bowl and look forward to being a frontrunner next season.

OP
OP
BGHawk

BGHawk

Reaction score
oh..in no way will my love of the Hawks diminish..Its just if they..cough lose, I will be in a state of shock for awhile..

Latest posts