The Seahawks are not getting 8 cents for Russ

hawk45

Reaction score
Toffee get up in here you’ve been masterful with J63 you won’t forgive yourself if you miss this

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
Posting in an epic thread just in case it's archived on the memorial page.

P.S.

The "2 or 3 firsts for Russ" was always a pipe dream.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Spohawks":2i3x5j2x said:
cymatica":2i3x5j2x said:
Spohawks":2i3x5j2x said:
cymatica":2i3x5j2x said:
Some team that knows how to game plan around his strengths and run a competent offense will low ball Seattle and get an MVP season out of him

MVP? 20 yards in the 2nd half, drops back 15 yards to get sacked and is starting to throw crappy passes...let that dream go man, he is washed up.

A team with competent coaches will put him on a short leash and work on his bad habits. Pete is way too soft. Wilson needs a coach that will reign him in and actually be able to coach discipline and tempo

Can you name a QB who has 9+ years, fell off the wagon, traded and came back to be an MVP?
Its never going to happen. He is done and now its all just a truck load of pain waiting for the Seahawks.
Kurt Warner is the one that comes to mind. He didn't win MVP, but he certainly came back strong on the Cardinals and was in the running for MVP.

Also, you need to chill JamesCasey. This might sound CRAAAZY but different people have different opinions. There are 7 billion people on this planet that each see the world from a different point of view. At some point you just need to agree to disagree. Such behavior on your part is unbecoming and only reflects poorly upon you.

jeremiah

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":37jhiiv3 said:
Spohawks":37jhiiv3 said:
cymatica":37jhiiv3 said:
Spohawks":37jhiiv3 said:
MVP? 20 yards in the 2nd half, drops back 15 yards to get sacked and is starting to throw crappy passes...let that dream go man, he is washed up.

A team with competent coaches will put him on a short leash and work on his bad habits. Pete is way too soft. Wilson needs a coach that will reign him in and actually be able to coach discipline and tempo

Can you name a QB who has 9+ years, fell off the wagon, traded and came back to be an MVP?
Its never going to happen. He is done and now its all just a truck load of pain waiting for the Seahawks.
Kurt Warner is the one that comes to mind. He didn't win MVP, but he certainly came back strong on the Cardinals and was in the running for MVP.
+

I think it is a stretch to call RW a "QB who has had the wheels fall off of his wagon". He has had a dificult run the past couple of years. Mostly this year, but it has a lot to do with injuries, poor Offensive line play, and the pressure to carry the team on his back. Russ is still a top tier player in the NFL, just not top 5 as the younger ones are coming on and in such numbers that the older guys get swamped a bit.

If traded, they had better get 3 good picks, and at least 2 firsts. I would be satisfied with the Jets newly picked QB, plus a #1 and a #2 from them . That guy has a future and he is young.

To prove I am of two minds, if they get a new coach, and sign an O line coach with some fierce credentials, and Josh McDaniel as that coach, I would be satisfied with most any move they make. Keep Schneider, get Coach Josh in here, and get with the times. Protect protect protect, and be able to run block.... If a OC cannot get anything out of RW, it cannot be done with his coaching skills, or with RW anymore. CHOOSE WHICH ONE

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":lw4gw7kr said:
I hope this site blows up and gets more members.

I mean, hell- even after 40+years of intense effort the DEA with all its resources hasn't been able to make a dent. I just don't see where Seahawks.net has much of a chance there.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
hawk45":1lzlbn3g said:
I am terrified someone will say something that will bring this performance to an end
To late...I think his meds are starting to kick in

chris98251

Reaction score
This thread is a reason they should allow Natural selection to continue instead of protecting them from themselves.

That or mom and dad took his Legos and or Gameboy away again.

PNW

Reaction score
Cleaning up this thread a bit even though it’s “legendary”......please keep things on topic. Everyone has different opinions let’s all act like adults. Go enjoy the snow and Happy Holidays.

WarHawks

Reaction score
This year has been really hard to watch. I hope major changes are made. From a purely business standpoint, I don't see how there can't be. Another year of this would be business malpractice.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Geezus James I thought you were kidding around in the game day forum. Just logoff and don't look back man.

emurri

Reaction score
Jerhawk":ysypfy4c said:
Geezus James I thought you were kidding around in the game day forum. Just logoff and don't look back man.

No kidding! I know it sucks to lose but it doesn’t change our lives unless we let it. Win or lose I still have to get up and go to work and pay the bills. The games outcome will not change that.

justafan

Reaction score
Jesus christ.1 losing season and this sight turns into Lord of the Flies.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
justafan":3nng0ydf said:

The internet tends to provide the same anonymity that the masks provided in that story. Apt comparison.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
justafan":20wn8ibs said:

Well... One person. Not sure about the whole site.

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
pinksheets":3ombezfv said:
This thread needs to be memorialized in the archives. This is a legendary meltdown.

Right?
It reminds me of when we would post the Niner boards melting down, infighting... and we laughed at them.

C'mon guys. :roll:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
It's just as I said before the extended him with that monster deal.
"Once the legs are gone..He's done"
I know some of you quiet nuthuggers remember that.(The truth hurts.)
I'm tempted to re-post that thread with so many lovers but I'll hold off.
I hope they ice him for the remaining games as there is no point in
our draft pick cow getting hurt for nothing.