The one good thing about Cody Barton ...

Chawker

Reaction score
He set a perfectly good BAD example of what a MLBer shouldn't do.

I mean what a waste of a uniform, its time to make a change, anything Muse or Mafe ?

How can they keep marching that pile of vomit out there. PLEASE do something before its too late.

S h i t !

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Please tell me this is his last year. I can't stand watching him anymore.

Whenever I key in on him pre snap, it leaves me angry and depressed

mistaowen

Reaction score
I’ve never seen a player so routinely doing the wrong things. He washes himself out of almost all runs, all on his own. He cannot shed blocks at all. He cannot recognize plays. Horrible in pass coverage. It’s on the coaches at this point for him to still be starting and no one behind him is available on the depth chart. Pick up a FA off the street who can understand run fills.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Watching him get blocked by Taysom Hill with the game on the line was infuriating. I've seen enough of this guy.

uncle fester

Reaction score
I try to look on the positive side with things, but every time a long run is conceded it’s Barton’s responsibility or his mistake.

The opponent film might be out on him by now, making him a target in upcoming game plans.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Teams are game planning to run at him and Taylor. We still haven't done squat to adjust. Serious shake up needed to fix this defense.

CPHawk

Reaction score
There has to be 10 guys sitting at home better than Barton.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Living in Utah...

I remember thinking it was cool to have drafted two Utes in the same draft with Barton and Blair. I was solid fans of both in college. A few years later and Blair is gone and Barton just doesn't possess the skillset and talent to be on any NFL/CFL roster.

I know Bobby had lost a step and was costly, but I'm thinking a 50 y/o Bobby would be an upgrade. I'm based TOWARD Cody in that I watched him extensively at Utah and was a huge fan of his sister in women's volleyball, but even with that bias, he is just terrible.

Sometimes with players I like, I reach to find anything to justify the poor performance and look for rawness which can be addressed with and coaching and experience. I can't find anything with CB. I hope I'm wrong.

Latest posts