The offense is dying for a spark yet Cmike sits idle

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":26tk80ag said:
he's the next most dynamic guy we have and we can't find way to get him involved at all? I dont need him to block, I need him to catch a screen pass, line up wide or carry the ball once in a while. He must really have screwed up bad to be this deep in Pete's dog house.

Fess up...you're his 1st cousin, aren't you? ;)

Chapow

Reaction score
I don't buy the "He's in the dog house" bit. There are tons of reasons why he might not be playing. Maybe he's having a hard time with the transition from college to the NFL, lots of guys do. Maybe the coaches aren't seeing what they want to see out of him in practice. Maybe he isn't the "next most dynamic guy we have". Maybe he isn't better than Turbo at this point. Who knows?

I don't believe for a second though that if Pete thought he could help us win games or provide a spark for the offense that he wouldn't play him because he's "in the dog house". That sounds like a pretty petty thing to do and I seriously doubt Pete is like that.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":281vemnc said:
he's the next most dynamic guy we have and we can't find way to get him involved at all? I dont need him to block, I need him to catch a screen pass, line up wide or carry the ball once in a while. He must really have screwed up bad to be this deep in Pete's dog house.

I hear Cleveland is in need of someone with a keen eye for talent :stirthepot:

Mr.Hawkbrah

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1rh5tsfg said:
Chukarhawk":1rh5tsfg said:
he's the next most dynamic guy we have.

How do you know that? College?

I realize you're probably playing Devils advocate here but it took one hand off for me to see how much more explosive he is than turbo and lynch. ..Not to say that means he's better. But outside of Percy our offense is pretty darn slow, obviously were a power running team so It's whatever but we don't exactly have a plethora of weapons and I can see why people bang on the cmike Wagon so much.

Going back to the "can only have so many Players active" theory. .. Do we keep 3 tight ends and 2 fbs active typically?

Latest posts