The Next One....

Cyrus12

Reaction score

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
...I was enjoying the Manningless era but looks like I got a new one to hate on in a year or two. Gotta feel bad for this Ewers kid...he better relocate to another school.

Yeah, even as a Washington, this really sucks for Ewers. I felt bad for the kid. He’s the starting QB and the next Manning kid is getting all the media attention, and, he’s not even playing…

Texas (assuming it’s Texas) media has some terrible reporters.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Ewers looked bad though and overrated most of the year. Would you want him starting at your school?

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Ewers looked bad though and overrated most of the year. Would you want him starting at your school?
It's just unusual to have a starting qb in a bowl game completely ignored by the media for a kid who has never played a game but because his name is Manning makes him an instant star..

CPHawk

Reaction score
It's just unusual to have a starting qb in a bowl game completely ignored by the media for a kid who has never played a game but because his name is Manning makes him an instant star..
Ewers has been that same guy though. He was talked about his entire time at Ohio St, and then at Texas. But he hasn’t been great.