The next coach

chris98251

Reaction score
Some just want a offensive minded coach that will run up scores for fantasy stats.

What will be interesting is how Jody approaches the Hire of a new coach, Lieweske and yes I messed up that spelling was who went after Carroll with Paul's blessing on whatever it takes basically, Both Todd and Paul are no longer in the organization for different reasons.

If Pete retires we don't know if Schneider stays on as well. Green Bay has knocked twice now, with a retired Pete do they try a third time?

I will almost bet your not going to get someone that is a Chip Kelly type hire though.

Pederson would be good here, lower profile team in the media at least, be able stay here and is the next challenge. I think he has risen and elevated the Huskies as high as he can without a bit of luck going forward and the NCAA and their favored scaling for the SEC to win Championships being more and more evident based on the playoff formats etc.

Franchise is well managed and Owner stays out of stuff unless needed for the most part. Facilities state of the art.

Depends on John a lot I think.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1co9jl7d said:
CPHawk":1co9jl7d said:
Jim Harbaugh.

Giphy

Harbaugh can't even turn around Michigan's program to compete with Penn State and Ohio State in his own conference, at his Alma Mater, with all the resources and recruiting he needs.......and you want him back in the NFL coaching our team?

Dude's a complete and utter jackass whackjob. HARD PASS.

I don't really care what he has done at Michigan, but I do know what he can do as a NFL coach. Build a tough as nails D, and take team lead by a average QB to the super bowl.

I may not like him as a person much, but he's a damn good coach. There wouldn't be a drop off with him.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Jim Harbaugh is a walking grease fire. He'll light things up for a year or two and then everything will fall apart. Happens everywhere he goes.