The New Blitz.

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":35zf3uab said:
SeahawkMascotHistoryWeb.jpg

The image is too long to show all of them.
But Seahawk 2 had to be the worst we had.

That being said. This new one is a step back. :141847_bnono:

http://mickelyantz.com/HawksWebPics/Sea ... oryWeb.jpg

AH YES! THe middle one in grey! HAHAHAHAHA look how stupid it looks! :mrgreen: And the name is HUDDLE!!!! HAHAHA! Imagine that floofy shicken in a hawk helmet waggling around the field? hahahahahaha :mrgreen:

HopScotch

Reaction score
I like it. The old mascot didn't match the current color scheme. It was only a matter of time before they updated the look.

Granted, BOOM has a bit of an incoming college freshman vibe to him, but overall, I really don't have any complaints.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
They should have kept old blitz with the new uniform, and just change his sleeves to be wolf grey. This new Blitz mask looks almost too much like a Cardinal

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Boom looks like a stoned parrot on her way to the corner store for some Doritos... no wait, Cheetos... no wait, both... Dor-Cheetos! And she probably uses the phrases "Don't judge me" and "Harshing my mellow" far too often. Blitz looks like her disapproving father.
KitsapGuy":1x6qn0zo said:

uncle fester

Reaction score
hgwellz12":3qvdlih2 said:
Boom looks like...maybe there's a little sugar in the tank

HawkAroundTheClock":3qvdlih2 said:
Boom looks like a stoned parrot on her way to the corner store for some Doritos... no wait, Cheetos... no wait, both... Dor-Cheetos!

Still chuckling about these :)

Greenhell

Reaction score
I'll be the first. I kinda like the new Blitz. It was time to modernize him. I don't like the fact they made him without the braun he had before. I guess he stopped the 'roids. I also liked the old Blitz. Either way, doesn't matter what a bunch of adult men think. Blitz is for the kids. Not sure about Boom though. Why the hat turned backwards? What's that about?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This thread is so full of win. I'm crying.

Tokadub

Reaction score
HawkFanNC":34xw5446 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/JonRyan9/status/514052180928520192[/tweet]

Wow Jon Ryan really keeps it real, that's hilarious.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Should've been called SeaBro instead of Boom.

Could have been worse, though: his original uniform had him wearing a Polo shirt with the collar popped.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Swedishhawkfan":1jrxgv8c said:
KitsapGuy":1jrxgv8c said:
SeahawkMascotHistoryWeb.jpg

The image is too long to show all of them.
But Seahawk 2 had to be the worst we had.

That being said. This new one is a step back. :141847_bnono:

http://mickelyantz.com/HawksWebPics/Sea ... oryWeb.jpg

AH YES! THe middle one in grey! HAHAHAHAHA look how stupid it looks! :mrgreen: And the name is HUDDLE!!!! HAHAHA! Imagine that floofy shicken in a hawk helmet waggling around the field? hahahahahaha :mrgreen:

The name wasn't Huddle, the mascot was a Huddle. They had stuffed animal versions of them and there were some children's books. Every team had their own version and I thought they were pretty cool when I was 6. I still have mine to this day. They go for a decent dime on eBay these days.