The New Blitz.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
That's just wrong. I mean, I know Blitz was frightening to the kiddies and all - but they could have just rolled out "Boom" (who looks about as scary as a pair of fuzzy slippers) for the child-related functions. The new Blitz looks cheap and completely devoid of personality. Bleah.

SuperFreak

Reaction score
HappyUnderstatedCreature.gif

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
I'm reading that it's "Boom", a sidekick to Blitz, so not a Blitz replacement, hopefully that is the case.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Boom looks like those crows that have white on them, not a hawk.

Evil Dead

Reaction score
Seanhawk":4lax3kwt said:
Boom is the NFL mascot version of Poochy.

You beat me to it. This is really lame. They even copied the backwards hat.

"Poochie's got attitude....to the EXTREME!"

100px Tapped Out Poochie Mascot

Hopefully Boom will suffer the same fate as Poochie:

"When dissatisfied viewers flooded the network with letters crying for Poochie's immediate removal, if not death, the executives quickly decided to get rid of the character. ... Dialogue written in bloody letters across the screen read, "Note: Poochie died on his way back to his home planet," and cuts immediately back to Krusty telling kids happily, "Poochie's dead!""

http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Poochie

peppersjap

Reaction score
I was told it is the female version of Blitz.........for all our people who would really give a crap about something like that. I hope it is not very many!

Tokadub

Reaction score
What in the heck... I'm actually deeply offended by this new fluffy baby mascot...

Seahawks mascot

He was perfect as is, why they make him into a little plush toy I'd expect 4 year old kids to play with.

The new guy looks like a generic Halloween costume worn by one of those "furry" people.

1411351620000-P1050604.JPG

Seriously this new costume looks a lot scarier to me.

What a joke, I want to punch his fluffy face it's like a punching bag so soft and weak.

If kids are really scared of the Old Blitz America has some serious issues.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Tokadub":2v325nd0 said:
1411351620000-P1050604.JPG

Seriously this new costume looks a lot scarier to me.

What a joke, I want to punch his fluffy face it's like a punching bag so soft and weak.

If kids are really scared of the Old Blitz America has some serious issues.
Agreed, agreed, and agreed.

And what the hell is up with the pit stains and teletubby look? I know the real uniforms do that when the players are sweating, but it's not a good look on them, and it sure as hell is not a good look on a mascot.