The Miami Seahawks

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Miami actually had a professional football team in 1946 nnamed the Miami Seahawls. Not sure, but I think they became the Colts when they moved.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Miami has lost by 49, 43, and 25 point margins respectively so far, so...no.

Jayburd14

Reaction score
Keyhawk":id18iqga said:
Miami actually had a professional football team in 1946 nnamed the Miami Seahawls. Not sure, but I think they became the Colts when they moved.
They moved to Baltimore and became the Colts

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
Jayburd14":2pn2xudi said:
Keyhawk":2pn2xudi said:
They moved to Baltimore and became the Colts

The Baltimore Colts moved to Indianapolis and became the Colts.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Dear God, are you kidding me? The Saints were gifted two touchdowns and barely had 260 total yards of offense. But yeah, we are the Dolphins. :roll:

xray

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3th7kq7t said:
Dear God, are you kidding me? The Saints were gifted two touchdowns and barely had 260 total yards of offense. But yeah, we are the Dolphins. :roll:
Every week you say that the Hawks gifted touchdowns to their opponents . A gift is a voluntary act of kindness . When an opponent intentionally causes a turnover and turns it into points ; that is not a gift . That's good hustle football . IMO

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Whatever you say man. I'm sure you're glad that you were right about a Hawks loss. The Saints wanted it more and were more disciplined. But those are gifts, period. If it was the other way around, you'd probably say that the Hawks were lucky to get two touchdowns the same exact way. I'll call it what I want, don't like it, I don't really care.
Meh, on to Sunday, we are never going to agree on anything and that's fine. It's a message board, not life.

xray

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":25dd5p0w said:
Whatever you say man. I'm sure you're glad that you were right about a Hawks loss. The Saints wanted it more and were more disciplined. But those are gifts, period. If it was the other way around, you'd probably say that the Hawks were lucky to get two touchdowns the same exact way. I'll call it what I want, don't like it, I don't really care.
Meh, on to Sunday, we are never going to agree on anything and that's fine. It's a message board, not life.
If the Hawks forced a turnover and scored I would say they earned it . Not a gift . There is no arguing with a homer because they don't see the whole picture as reality .

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That's your version, and I highly doubt you would see it that way. You spend more time bagging on the team than you do pulling for them. But cool story.

xray

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3m3k7gtk said:
That's your version, and I highly doubt you would see it that way. You spend more time bagging on the team than you do pulling for them. But cool story.
Homers are too easy ...they bunch their panties so quickly ...

scutterhawk

Reaction score
xray":3fhhuthl said:
SoulfishHawk":3fhhuthl said:
Homers are too easy ...they bunch their panties so quickly ...
:roll: :34853_doh: :roll: :34853_doh: :141847_bnono: :roll: :141847_bnono: :34853_doh:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You bring nothing to the table xray, but that's ok. Must be a great week for you since the team lost.
Is it work being that miserable all the time?
Go Hawks

Latest posts