The Magic 8 Ball Has Spoken.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
My daughter got a Magic 8 ball for her birthday today and the first question she asked it...

"Will the Seahawks win the Super Bowl this year?"

The answer...

It is certain.

chris98251

Reaction score
You know now that 8 ball will have extensive rammifications to prediction rituals going forward Todd........

Todds 8 ball prediction thread lol

pmedic920

Reaction score
Only crazy if it doesn't work.
udanynuq.jpg

chawx

Reaction score
You must never ask it another question. Seal it off and keep it showing the "It is certain" message... after it happens take a picture and have it remade so it always says, "It is certain" ... then take it and get it signed by anyone and everyone associated with the 2013-14 Seahawks. Then I'll buy it from you for $1000.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
chawx":1llawbfy said:
You must never ask it another question. Seal it off and keep it showing the "It is certain" message... after it happens take a picture and have it remade so it always says, "It is certain" ... then take it and get it signed by anyone and everyone associated with the 2013-14 Seahawks. Then I'll buy it from you for $1000.

:shock:

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
chris98251":10ncilgh said:
You know now that 8 ball will have extensive rammifications to prediction rituals going forward Todd........

Todds 8 ball prediction thread lol

Aros' Fearless Magic 8 Ball Prediction Thread

LOL!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
chawx":2wuryd94 said:

Dammit! Too late.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chawx":2l05lwmk said:
I wish I had that kind of money because if I did we would be engaged in a EBay bidding war death match.:)

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":19xany7v said:
chawx":19xany7v said:
I wish I had that kind of money because if I did we would be engaged in a EBay bidding war death match.:)

Enter Paul Allen to muddy the bidding war waters abit.

Jo there is a kitty we can dip into a smidge though.

OrFan

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":3g28030k said:
chawx":3g28030k said:

You mean one like the hot dog from the NFC championship game?!

Latest posts