The key to creating HUGE quakes at the Clink

Sac

Reaction score
At some point they're going to have to do upgrades and repairs to the Clink's structural integrity, methinks.

WendellWent

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":11s2p5oo said:
At some point they're going to have to do upgrades and repairs to the Clink's structural integrity, methinks.

And you wonder why the Kingdome fell apart.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
WendellWent":mi5hwvd7 said:
bigskydoc":mi5hwvd7 said:
I was watching the stadium at that point and thinking that this was going to be a big quake.

I'm not sure why we were jumping at that point, but the whole stadium was jumping like I have never seen it before.

-bsd

For those not a part of the game day experience, they play this Rick Ross song "Hold Me Back" when the defense comes on the field. It started a few years ago, just once or twice, and Big Red would always be hopping all over the field and getting everyone into it. Now they play it usually when the defense needs a big stop or something like that but in the NFCC game they played it right off the bat, first snap on defense. With the way the game went, I am not sure if it got played again....until we scored that 2 point conversion and the defense took the field with the lead for the first time. That song at which had played at so many huge moments in the years leading up this game, symbolized all that is great about this team and this fan base: Resiliency, loyalty, and heart. It was like a huge sigh of relief was let out in the stadium, and the fans just KNEW we had this game and they could finally let their inner Big Red out.

THESE HATERS CAN'T HOLD ME BACK!
That song always gets the players and the crowd going. I remember this moment exactly Cuz everyone in my section was getting hyped

bigskydoc

Reaction score
WendellWent":d7qrihr7 said:
With the way the game went, I am not sure if it got played again....until we scored that 2 point conversion and the defense took the field with the lead for the first time. !

Ah, makes sense. At that point in the game I couldn't hear anything that was coming from the sound system. It was drowned out by the crowd noise in my section. Ok, I admit, I was yelling too loud to hear anything.

- bsd RPA

BlueTalon

Reaction score
DanceQuake? Who thought of that? DeuceQuake, maybe. I'm sure someone can come up with something better than DanceQuake.