The Cardinals organization sucks so bad...

jman316

Reaction score
go ahead and fill in your own blanks, but I felt the need to share a reason I learned about recently.

The Cardinals organization is so bad that if you want to buy a ticket to a game vs. a divisional opponent, you're required to purchase another ticket to a DIFFERENT game.

For instance, a buddy of mine who recently moved to New Mexico (long story), wanted to see the hawked when they visited AZ, but found out that he'd also be obligated to buy tickets to see Bears vs. Cardinals!

All I can say is that it's good to be part of the 12th man.

GO HAWKS!!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
...that the Guinness Book of World Records will be at University of Phoenix Stadium to measure the quietest crowd in football history.

Sonichellboy

Reaction score
The Chargers do this as well, for all their big selling games. Thank the gods for Stubhub!

nategreat

Reaction score
Well that sucks, I've already booked tickets to Arizona to watch the Hawks kick their asses. I really don't want to have to buy two tickets. How difficult will it be for me to sell the other ticket do you think?

bryantology79

Reaction score
i thought it was the preseason cowboys game that you had to buy tickets for with the game vs seattle?

Protect the Nest - White Plan
Dallas Cowboys 8/17 & Seattle Seahawks 10/17

not sure why they did this since half this state has cowboys fans. there's always stubhub or craigslist (i went this route) if you don't want the hassle.

Fudwamper

Reaction score
The cardinals FO sucks so bad that they draft a player and in the same off-season he retires.

mretrade

Reaction score
I am pretty sure I read somewhere that the Seahawks do the same with group sales. Maybe someone can confirm. It is a stupid policy.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Fudwamper":3ea3sd8s said:
The cardinals FO sucks so bad that they draft a player and in the same off-season he retires.
Beat me to it

rideaducati

Reaction score
nategreat":1guruscv said:
Well that sucks, I've already booked tickets to Arizona to watch the Hawks kick their asses. I really don't want to have to buy two tickets. How difficult will it be for me to sell the other ticket do you think?

There are 15,000 empty seats for every one of their home games, but they are supposedly "sold out". Best bet is to not buy from the cards ticket office because there are PLENTY of tickets available for EVERY game from sources where you don't have to buy tickets to two games.

amill87

Reaction score
No.

The Cardinals organization is really good! They are 4-0 and looking like they are gonna make the playoffs! Whisenhunt is such a good coach, you can make the argument that he is better than Harbaugh.

Wait this isn't week 5 of the 2012 season?

Football season is coming, which means I get to listen to every one tell me how good the Cardinals are gonna be this year because this year is different...

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
amill87":36ctp7lo said:
No.

The Cardinals organization is really good! They are 4-0 and looking like they are gonna make the playoffs! Whisenhunt is such a good coach, you can make the argument that he is better than Harbaugh.

Wait this isn't week 5 of the 2012 season?

Football season is coming, which means I get to listen to every one tell me how good the Cardinals are gonna be this year because this year is different...

so true, they are drinking the kool aid over there too. That D is stout, but no legit LT and a mediocre rest of the Oline spells trouble for a potted plant like Palmer.

Latest posts