The Annual Adopt a Rookie Thread

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
The sanctimonious twuddle on Twitter these days has me perilously close to selecting Frank Clark.

kearly

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3vnhbf5z said:
OkieHawk":3vnhbf5z said:
JSeahawks":3vnhbf5z said:
I'm taking obum on his name alone. From wr to de before his final college season. And he played in Oregon .

So, you picked him solely because he played for Oregon. :lol:

In Oregon, not for THE Oregon.

UW and WSU fans could learn a lot from this gesture.

kearly

Reaction score
As long as he stays clean, it's Frank Clark for me. This is supposed to be the player we stand up for the most right? I figure no other rookie will force me to defend them as much as Clark already has the past week.

I really want to say Tye Smith or Tyler Lockett, but I need to see how they look in the preseason first. I worry about their size a bit. Thin framed and undersized players tend to be pass / fail to the extreme.

I also really like Glow and Murphy. Obum is a long shot, but he's electric as a LEO prospect.

The rookie I want to see succeed in the preseason the most is Austin Hill, followed closely by Tyler Lockett. Both have a ton of upside but might need to produce immediately to get real opportunities in 2015.

kf3339

Reaction score
It's Frank Clark for me. He needs fans that have his back and give him the chance to shine as a Hawk!

I for one am more than willing to give him that chance.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Gotta go with Glow. As a former big ugly myself, I see a great future for this kid. Kind of a reach here, but I believe he'll reach Hutchinson status before it's over.

Atradees

Reaction score
I like the Adopt a Rookie program.

Glowinski had great film. Lineman usually take a while to develop so I may be wrong. Our need is great. Maybe he sees action early and shows his tools.

Clayfighter

Reaction score
Austin Hill. I just really like the kid and hope he gets back to his earlier form. Hell, I hope he makes the final cut, but I would be okay if he made the PS.

Threedee

Reaction score
I want to say Glowinski, because we need him to be great. But I still have to go with Lockett.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
OK, here's a longshot, but I really like the new UDFA RB, Thomas Rawls. He is a Marshawn Lynch clone, and we'll need a replacement soon. I'm hoping he'll beat out Michaels this season, then leap frog Turbin in 2016. He won't make it through waivers if teams are on the ball.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Kristjan Sokoli. He might have a difficult time adjusting to his new position at first but I have full confidence that he'll eventually become out starting center.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Now that we've seen something of these players... I'm liking what I'm seeing out of Ronald Martin. I know everyone is praising Dion Bailey, but Martin is showing something as well.

Atradees

Reaction score
Changed mine to Clark. Very exciting. Admittedly, my last two years were busts sort of in Christian Micheal and Cassius Marsh (as rooks at least).

Laloosh

Reaction score
Tough one this season but I'll go with Clark.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I shall play....I like the name Guacamole...so go with him.