That was amazing.

capncrunch

Reaction score
Yeah. Some good posts here. I wasn't sure what the heck I was going to witness, but they stepped up nicely. I like the playcalling and many individual performances. Once in a while we need to roll through a game to keep me from going nuts with all the nailbiters. I'm glad to see we can get it done without relying too much on Russell's legs.

chris98251

Reaction score
There were doubts if Sherman could come back and play well, so far he has, Earl was playing like Monster and Bennett is playing well also. They were not a liability on the field of play.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
chris98251":34om4oel said:
There were doubts if Sherman could come back and play well, so far he has, Earl was playing like Monster and Bennett is playing well also. They were not a liability on the field of play.

Agreed.

I'm glad they are still enjoying success. Obviously for our team, we had to make changes. Not merely to give room for the next installations to grow and play. But also for the next group of core players to build their own brand.

Will always love Sherm/Bennett and if Thomas leaves then Earl too. Their force of personalities simply eclipsed everyone else on the team from ascending to similar heights. That's not on them. But it's merely a reality. For this team to reload, they have to create their own image. Something that was not possible with the kind of brilliant stars we had.

Wish them nothing but the best.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They did what they were supposed to do against a bad team. But I was even more impressed w/how they played against the Rams. That team was worried, and you could see it. Hawks were not intimidated one bit.
What a great week out there, and that stadium was amazing. So well organized too.

Seymour

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2a6bbwdb said:
They did what they were supposed to do against a bad team. But I was even more impressed w/how they played against the Rams. That team was worried, and you could see it. Hawks were not intimidated one bit.
What a great week out there, and that stadium was amazing. So well organized too.

+1.
I too actually learned more and believed more after the Rams loss than the Raiders win. The Raiders win was obviously more fun to see though. :irishdrinkers:

James in PA

Reaction score
That’s what she said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk