Tharold Simon's injury

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I thought he played pretty well for his first real NFL game.

His penalty was stupid and reactionary and he will get sat down and spoken to about it.

He just needs to stay healthy, no news on the OP ? but I suspect they are being careful with him.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Did anyone else think that Quick was grabbing Simon's shoulder pad and dragging him down on that Defensive Pass interference? When I saw it I thought for sure they were gonna call OPI.

Seaswab

Reaction score
he told us on twitter to watch him play and all I've seen is a penalty machine.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
I thought he showed a lot of ability. Granted, the facemask was awful, as was the preseason ejection, but he looks like a talented, if unrefined, player. Hopefully he can stay healthy; I think he'll pay off, on balance.

If he can tighten up the discipline then having him, Sherman and Maxwell could give the front 7 a whole lot of much needed assistance.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Jeremy Lane is due back soon . . . he has the length, tackling ability, and instincts to play outside.

sam1313

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":2wq9e3cp said:
Did anyone else think that Quick was grabbing Simon's shoulder pad and dragging him down on that Defensive Pass interference? When I saw it I thought for sure they were gonna call OPI.

He totally was grabbing Simon. Just one of a number of bad calls that we had to endure yesterday though...

Latest posts