Thanks for stopping the Skins

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
I will admit, main reason I was rooting for you guys was so that our Skins draft pick wouldnt fall any lower. So i thank you for that. You started off slow but came on big. Still dont understand why Shanny was playing RG3, everyone could see how bad he was hurting, heck, even the Vikes sat Ponder for Webb. At this rate RG3 will be out of NFL from injuries in a couple years. but anyways..

Gratz on the win, you played better then the Skins and deserved the win. Cant promise ill root for you next week, but good luck and hope no big injuries for you guys.

p.s. if you end up playing the whiners or make it to SB and play the Patriots if they make it, i will be rooting for you to win.

HawksFan83

Reaction score
Im not a big fan of the Rams, if theres anyone in the division who always scares me, ever since that damn Tory Holt catch, its the rams.
Thanks for being a cool fan bro!

OP
OP
Fitz the Ram

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
Shock2k":n1hw5ehl said:
FIIIITZ! No problem, just for you buddy!

your to kind :)

HawksFan83":n1hw5ehl said:
Im not a big fan of the Rams, if theres anyone in the division who always scares me, ever since that damn Tory Holt catch, its the rams.
Thanks for being a cool fan bro!

Over the years ive grown to enjoyed the Rams/Hawks rivalry more then the Rams/Whiners rivalry. Always exciting games and great to watch. After watching this last season, i fear you guys more then the Whiners now. Thanks for being a cool fan to man. I like this forum, lots of respect going around and good people from what ive seen.

Latest posts