Texas Rangers @ Seattle Mariners Sep 28-Oct 1

Crizilla

Reaction score
Believe it when I see it.
I see at least a major trade happening. Even if it's a package for one legit player I'll take it. No way they hold onto the entire bottom of the line up. Kelenic probably stays. Outside of that I have no idea. Ideally they get a legit RF and 2nd basemen. Then move Teo to full time DH but if Teo wants a fat contract he probably signs somewhere else. This team missed Haniger and Santana so much this season. Last year's team was better.

Crizilla

Reaction score
It's official season is over. No leadership all year. No hitting with RISP all year. Live only by your pitching and this is what happens.

Build a freaking line up please. Coach your team to not strike out like maniacs. HOU and Texas aren't going away. You have to be build a line up. You have to coach better. You have to spend. Oh wait this is the Mariners we're talking about, nevermind.

pmedic920

Reaction score
So if you scroll back up you will see I quoted your entire post, including your stupid disclaimer.
So…do you like the cheating Astros or not?
If you read it all, what part of “just kidding” are you struggling to understand?

I said “goAstros” jokingly to trigger the weak of mind, not because I’m a fan.
I’m not even a BB fan.

Hell, even Hernia knew I was just messin’

Last edited:

Chapow

Reaction score
Too bad we didn't get a start like this out of our ace yesterday.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
If you read it all, what part of “just kidding” are you struggling to understand?

I said “goAstros” jokingly to trigger the weak of mind, not because I’m a fan.
I’m not even a BB fan.

Hell, even Hernia knew I was just messin’
Wasn’t sure you we’re for various reasons I’m not allowed to discuss here.

Chapow

Reaction score
Lololololol!!! That's just god damn hilarious. The Rangers had soooo much to play for today and went out there and got shut out. There's a massive difference between the #2 seed and any lower seed. They just gave away a WC round bye and home field advantage in the ALDS. :ROFLMAO: 😆:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
A good win to end the season on. Too many chances lost earlier in the season.

Hopefully, this offseason will be interesting.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Mariners helped our division rival secure the AL West. Even when we win we kind of lose. I know certain people will say we should always try to win, but man did we help out the Astros.

I’m also convinced the M’s don’t play well at home in pressure games. Notice they won the first two games when a lot of the pressure was off because they just went 1-5 against Texas and Houston. Then a ton of pressure in yesterday’s game and they crumbled. Then no pressure today as they were eliminated, and they win.

Bobblehead

Reaction score

who knew.... but it's just awesome. can't wait to see it next year

Crizilla

Reaction score
I like Dmo but they can't play him as often. He's a career .208 hitter with an OPS barely over .700. They probably played him because they signed him to a 3 year deal before the season started. They are gonna play guys they pay (see Kolten Wong). Not having Hag and Cabby in the line up every day hurt.

Latest posts