Tedd Ginn (knee) misses practice but says he will play

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Carolina Panthers receiver Ted Ginn was a surprise addition to the injury report Friday after the team’s top deep threat felt soreness in his knee following Thursday’s practice.

Ginn sat out Friday’s practice and is listed as questionable for Sunday’s divisional-round game against Seattle, but Ginn said he would play.

“Just a little soreness. It happens when you have a little injury, I guess,” Ginn said. “It was a collective group (decision). I just sat down for the day. Get ready for (Saturday) and Sunday.”

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports ... rylink=cpy

godawg

Reaction score
One good pop from Cam and Ginn will either have alligator arms or his knee will act up.

Optimus25

Reaction score
godawg":28l8jn9p said:
One good pop from Cam and Ginn will either have alligator arms or his knee will act up.

Come on, man!

That was confusing as hell for about five whole seconds.

BAM BAM KAM

sCam Newton

Gametime

Reaction score
Saying you're "okay" and making it through a Divisional Playoff game against the Hawks are two wildly different thoughts.

hawker84

Reaction score
He may play, but he obviously isn't 100%. he's no world beater fully healthy, so how dangerous can he be at 75%?

Olson's who worries me, because Kam is nowhere near the Kam of last year. and don't overlook that Funches kid, he's really come around in the 2nd half of the season.

Also have to contain Cam as much as possible and wrap him up if we get a chance. Minimize those 3rd down scampers.