Talib AND Peters OUT for the 9/30 Game.......

adeltaY

Reaction score
JRobinson":2z3tuz1s said:
adeltaY":2z3tuz1s said:
There IS a chance.

No, there’s really not. If we were 2-2 or even 3-1. I’d say possibly; but no chance here.

Plus, you guys need to actually worry about the Cardinals right now.

You're saying there is a zero percent chance? There's no sure thing in football. I'll be real, there's a miniscule chance we win, but that's not zero.

Who cares if fans are worried about the Cards and what on my post indicated I wasn't? This is a thread about the Rams.

JRobinson

Reaction score
adeltaY":38rs3q60 said:
JRobinson":38rs3q60 said:
adeltaY":38rs3q60 said:
There IS a chance.

No, there’s really not. If we were 2-2 or even 3-1. I’d say possibly; but no chance here.

Plus, you guys need to actually worry about the Cardinals right now.

You're saying there is a zero percent chance? There's no sure thing in football. I'll be real, there's a miniscule chance we win, but that's not zero.

Who cares if fans are worried about the Cards and what on my post indicated I wasn't? This is a thread about the Rams.

Yes, I’m saying there is a zero percent chance that your team will beat my team this go around.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
seanmatt":2yd7l5k6 said:
JRobinson":2yd7l5k6 said:
Seymour":2yd7l5k6 said:
seanmatt":2yd7l5k6 said:
It doesn't really matter who the CBs are when a team has a d-line like the Rams. Honestly, there backup CBs are good enough to cover the WRs we have starting but it doesn't really matter because Russell won't have time to throw the ball anyway.

Look again! They just gave up 446 yards of offense and 31 points to the Vikings while only 54 yards of that was on the ground.

That said, against our oline we may need a miracle.

Stop being oblivious bro. We gave up a ton of yards to a team that passes over 70% of snaps with WRs that are two legit no. 1’s. The Vikings offense is very, very talented. You have nothing close to the Vikings and you said it, your OLine straight up sucks.

You don’t have a chance against us and that’s a fact.

I hate the Rams with a burning passion ( I remember the Holmgren era like it was yesterday), but this lamb lover is absolutely correct. The Vikings offense is SO much better than ours and they have two really good WRs while we have an elderly Brandon Marshall and Lockett (who I hope turns out to be something but hasn't really shown anything since his rookie year). Next week is going to be brutal. We need to figure out a way to deal with the Rams in future years if we want to retake the division.

Yeah, they looked great against the bills.

Steve2222

Reaction score
This JRobinson guy coming in here gloating and saying we have no chance, but says the Rams team is truly a take one game at a time sort a team like he has actual inside insight in the locker room. I guarantee their are plenty of players in the Rams locker room who share the same outlook as you JRob.

With the way the Rams came into Seattle and straight up destroyed the Seahawks, I have a feeling that has resonated on a ton of Seahawks players, players who have a championship pedigree, who will ensure that doesn’t happen again.

The Rams will beat the Seahawks in a closer game than you think next week. However, when we play in LA later this year I fully expect us to lose by 21+. Hope for a SB title this year my man. Once Goff becomes the highest paid player in the league this offseason, it’s not going to be so easy holding on to your super team roster.

JRobinson

Reaction score
Steve2222":1j08jwyk said:
This JRobinson guy coming in here gloating and saying we have no chance, but says the Rams team is truly a take one game at a time sort a team like he has actual inside insight in the locker room. I guarantee their are plenty of players in the Rams locker room who share the same outlook as you JRob.

With the way the Rams came into Seattle and straight up destroyed the Seahawks, I have a feeling that has resonated on a ton of Seahawks players, players who have a championship pedigree, who will ensure that doesn’t happen again.

The Rams will beat the Seahawks in a closer game than you think next week. However, when we play in LA later this year I fully expect us to lose by 21+. Hope for a SB title this year my man. Once Goff becomes the highest paid player in the league this offseason, it’s not going to be so easy holding on to your super team roster.

You have no chance this next week; zero.

I can say that we are a “one game at a time team”, because that has easily been the track record from McVay since day one. You don’t have to have “inside insight” to see that; it’s that apparent, just like like next weeks matchup.

I don’t have to hope for anything. Apparently you don’t know our cap situation or you wouldn’t make the statement you did. Couple that with an increase of cap space and you will come to find that this team will remain in tact for quite a long while. Please, look at the contracts.

I hope y’all loose to the Cardinals, but here is to no injuries. :2thumbs:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Zero chance is absurd. The team you gleefully suggested was one of the best in the NFC after you beat them lost the week before to the worst team in the NFL, at home, by 21 points.

Also, your team will not remain "in tact" for a quite long while. On the contrary, maybe 2 years (and this was before Donald and without Goff): https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...enty-of-cap-space-in-2019-and-theyll-need-it/

The Rams have used a bunch of draft capital and cap space to "hire" one year contracts of veteran players. Those players will want more money and longer contracts in the future. And the Rams cannot replace them at this point as their draft capital has been sapped up.

if the Rams don't win a Super Bowl, they will be one of the biggest busts followed by bigger free falls in modern football.

JRobinson

Reaction score
Uncle Si":27qrd2r4 said:
Zero chance is absurd. The team you gleefully suggested was one of the best in the NFC after you beat them lost the week before to the worst team in the NFL, at home, by 21 points.

Also, your team will not remain "in tact" for a quite long while. On the contrary, maybe 2 years (and this was before Donald and without Goff): https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...enty-of-cap-space-in-2019-and-theyll-need-it/

The Rams have used a bunch of draft capital and cap space to "hire" one year contracts of veteran players. Those players will want more money and longer contracts in the future. And the Rams cannot replace them at this point as their draft capital has been sapped up.

if the Rams don't win a Super Bowl, they will be one of the biggest busts followed by bigger free falls in modern football.

You can call it absurd if you want, don’t care. You will see this game unfold which will in fact end with an L next to your team.

You have absolutely no clue to what you are talking about when it comes to our cap situation, it shows in your comment obviously.

Did you happen to know that a few of our players have restructured? Did you know that all of the position players are locked up for the next 4 years (some longer)? You, nor I have any idea what our teams have in place for financial moves. Sit, wait, and watch.

Isn’t it considered a bust for the remaining 31 teams that don’t win a Championship every year? Is that not the common goal? Stop.

Big fall eh? Hence the contracts with guys who are 25 and younger. Please.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Since you can predict the future with certainty, got any lottery numbers?

:lol:

Steve2222

Reaction score
JRobinson":2gcbmcj0 said:
Steve2222":2gcbmcj0 said:

You have no chance this next week; zero.

I can say that we are a “one game at a time team”, because that has easily been the track record from McVay since day one. You don’t have to have “inside insight” to see that; it’s that apparent, just like like next weeks matchup.

I don’t have to hope for anything. Apparently you don’t know our cap situation or you wouldn’t make the statement you did. Couple that with an increase of cap space and you will come to find that this team will remain in tact for quite a long while. Please, look at the contracts.

I hope y’all loose to the Cardinals, but here is to no injuries. :2thumbs:

Take one game at a time is a boring NFL cliche. Players are human, not robots. They have the media already crowning them and the last time they played the Seahawks they killed them. Definitely a possibility for a let down. And I know we have no chance next week. I’m just saying it’s not going to be a blow out.

And I guess I don’t know how the cap works. Apparently the Rams are the only team in the league that doesn’t have to worry about the cap and can just make every player the highest paid player at their position.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
JRobinson":2zttd2fj said:
Uncle Si":2zttd2fj said:

You can call it absurd if you want, don’t care. You will see this game unfold which will in fact end with an L next to your team.

You have absolutely no clue to what you are talking about when it comes to our cap situation, it shows in your comment obviously.

Did you happen to know that a few of our players have restructured? Did you know that all of the position players are locked up for the next 4 years (some longer)? You, nor I have any idea what our teams have in place for financial moves. Sit, wait, and watch.

Isn’t it considered a bust for the remaining 31 teams that don’t win a Championship every year? Is that not the common goal? Stop.

I have no clue? Or the author of the article?

You have 12 players on 1 year deals. almost that many on 2 year deals. Then you have to pay Goff. Your draft capital is garbage.

You can pound your chest all you want, but the more you deny what's pretty apparent, the more I have a feeling you will be the first to disappear when it derails.

Not all 31 teams have mortgage the future to such an extreme for the present. The Rams need to win in the next two years.

Also, if you are simply going to come on here, discount others opinions and facts merely to pound your chest and stir up posters I suggest you try the Shack.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Uncle Si":218q55gz said:
JRobinson":218q55gz said:
Uncle Si":218q55gz said:

You have 12 players on 1 year deals. almost that many on 2 year deals. Then you have to pay Goff. Your draft capital is garbage.

You can pound your chest all you want, but the more you deny what's pretty apparent, the more I have a feeling you will be the first to disappear when it derails.

Not all 31 teams have mortgage the future to such an extreme for the present. The Rams need to win in the next two years.

Also, if you are simply going to come on here, discount others opinions and facts merely to pound your chest and stir up posters I suggest you try the Shack.

He probably thinks they’re all going to give LA hometown discounts lol

JRobinson

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2p72c92z said:
JRobinson":2p72c92z said:
Uncle Si":2p72c92z said:

How about this: none of us have a clue; happy?

You’re funny. What players are those aside from Suh and Joyner (Franchise Tag)? Oh, my bad, Matt Longacre, Dominique Easley...what other rotational/back-up player would you like me to list other than Sam Shields (notable).

What have the Rams “mortgaged”? Unknown draft picks? Sorry, but I’ll take Brandin Cooks for a first round pick every day of the week.

If you honestly think I’ll “disappear”, you my friend are sadly mistaken. We’ve all made wrong predictions and this is nothing different.

The point is simple, I hate your team, and you hate mine. Our current situation is bright, while yours sucks. I dont have to pound my chest bro, my Rams are doing it for me.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
JRobinson":jgmr8sat said:
Uncle Si":jgmr8sat said:
JRobinson":jgmr8sat said:
Uncle Si":jgmr8sat said:

You’re funny. What players are those aside from Suh and Joyner (Franchise Tag)? Oh, my bad, Matt Longacre, Dominique Easley...what other rotational/back-up player would you like me to list other than Sam Shields (notable).

What have the Rams “mortgaged”? Unknown draft picks? Sorry, but I’ll take Brandin Cooks for a first round pick every day of the week.

If you honestly think I’ll “disappear”, you my friend are sadly mistaken. We’ve all made wrong predictions and this is nothing different.

The point is simple, I hate your team, and you hate mine. Our current situation is bright, while yours sucks. I dont have to pound my chest bro, my Rams are doing it for me.

Sure, but you seem to less about more than we do :)

It's an interesting set up the Rams have put themselves in. Remember, the Seahawks did virtually the same when it came to start paying the defense... then Wilson got his and things haven't been the same since.

And again.. the main forum is for discussion. If you want to pound the "your team sucks!" line and get into smack talk please do it in the appropriate forum.

Steve2222

Reaction score
So you franchise Suh next year at $14million? That means you’re paying Brockers, Suh, and Donald $33 million in 2019. Also, Brockers is entering a contract year in 2019. Pretty sure he’ll be looking to get extended this offseason. Good luck with his holdout this summer.

JRobinson

Reaction score
Steve2222":p1gx4ztv said:
So you franchise Suh next year at $14million? That means you’re paying Brockers, Suh, and Donald $33 million in 2019. Also, Brockers is entering a contract year in 2019. Pretty sure he’ll be looking to get extended this offseason. Good luck with his holdout this summer.

Trust me, he won’t hold out. We will lock him and Peters up. Watch.

JRobinson

Reaction score
Uncle Si":146d2sng said:
JRobinson":146d2sng said:
Uncle Si":146d2sng said:
JRobinson":146d2sng said:

Sure, but you seem to less about more than we do :)

It's an interesting set up the Rams have put themselves in. Remember, the Seahawks did virtually the same when it came to start paying the defense... then Wilson got his and things haven't been the same since.

And again.. the main forum is for discussion. If you want to pound the "your team sucks!" line and get into smack talk please do it in the appropriate forum.

“Sure, but you seem to less about more than we do :)

What did you mean by this?

You’re defense was incredible, your FO made the mistakes of drafting poorly, and not addressing the OLine.

Lastly, this is a Rams thread. Have an admin move it if it’s indeed in the “wrong forum”.

Latest posts