T2 to the IR

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, people will TRY to make it some fake injury, but surgery is kind of an obvious indication he has been playing hurt. Good kid, but his play won't be missed at all. Sucks he's injured and not just benched.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Seahawks better be careful with this stuff or they might be docked a draft pick.

iigakusei

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2yrqhwyz said:
Docked a draft pick? He played thru an injury, now he's getting surgery.
The NFL is so stringent about listing players on the injury report - Pete said he has been dealing with it all year. Not saying it makes sense at all.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":gkiiv6z6 said:
They usually don't do surgery on fake injuries so.......
I didn’t see that when I posted. My mistake when I posted about it being possibly faked.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Good point, this IS the Seahawks. They'll probably dock us 6 draft picks and for the heck of it Award 4 draft picks to the Pats, Cowboys and Niners :?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Pete says torn labrum that TT has been trying to play through but no longer can. Same as with Osemiele at the Jets. It makes most sense to put him on IR.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":31t3p1xr said:
Good point, this IS the Seahawks. They'll probably dock us 6 draft picks and for the heck of it Award 4 draft picks to the Pats, Cowboys and Niners :?
Nope cowboys and stealers

My well-being indication that Diggs is ready to step in

knownone

Reaction score
It's definitely not a fake injury, but it's certainly possible that it's an injury he could have played through if they needed him to.

xray

Reaction score
Another 1 bites the dust. That's show biz.

whidbeast

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":3irf278a said:
I'm a doctor and I actually prefer to operate on fake injuries. Success rate is slightly higher.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
whidbeast":ld4jcu8w said:
IBleedBlueAndGreen":ld4jcu8w said:
I'm a doctor and I actually prefer to operate on fake injuries. Success rate is slightly higher.

With so much success, do you keep your patients informed via fake news?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
iigakusei":3a6xbm8j said:
Seahawks better be careful with this stuff or they might be docked a draft pick.

Assuming that your theory that the T2.injury is fake.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Holy crap!

Now P n’ J are putting players on IR deceitfully.

So much garbage is is being posted and spun around here. The hate for Pete is so strong that now JS is complicit?

C’mon fellows let’s get real and keep our eyes on the ball. The team this season has been flawed without a doubt. There have been moments of ‘Holy Crap this team sucks’, to ‘why did they do that?’, to the team has real potential. The season lasts 16 games and it’s success depends upon Ws and also. In that regard the team is in it for the post season. So far anyways. Don’t the games get played for the post season?

I’m not sure why there is so much negativity around here? Only the Patriots who are blessed with a divisional W every season b/c of their divisional patsies who give them 6 assured Ws per season have enjoyed more success the the Hawks under this management.

We all need to to more patient. Games are played to be won, and not by 43-8, as all that is unimportant as long as the Ws are there.

BTW has nobody noticed the team is not happy with the performance of their S group. The additions in the draft of Blair and Amadi and the addition of Diggs signal the team wants to improve the back end which has been a weakness w/o Chancellor and Thomas.

We need to accept 43-8 is unusual and not a focus of this front office, but winning is.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Young team still gelling. Our best football is ahead. If we beat SF on MNF all the haters will be quite for at least a few weeks.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Doubt that, b/c notwithstanding how successful this FO has been the haters still have their agenda and unless every W is 53-0 the team is poorly coached by an old coach who is out of touch.

Reality of course differs.

Latest posts