Superstition you didn't do today... yet we still won

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Anyone brave enough to tell?

I'd love to know whose superstition doesn't really work. :twisted:

dbmack

Reaction score
I had to run to the store before the game and then forgot to change into my lucky Seahawks pj bottoms when I got home. We still won!

Seeker

Reaction score
My girl has refused to make zuchini bread (Which we usually do when the seahawks dominate but didn't cause she had homework).

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I didn't wear a jersey on game day for the first time because I was cooking and it was hot.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't cook a pizza at halftime AND I wore my new Texas 12 shirt (courtesy of pmedic) under my jersey so that might have to be the new superstition. Also didn't even have to clutch my "HOLD THEM DEFENSE GODDAM IT" football even once which was a welcome break.

OP
OP
Ad Hawk

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
seahawksfan28":2k4143n2 said:
I didnt drink at all. No beer, no shots, completely sober.

LOL, this may be the best plan anyway, 28! :)

C-Dub

Reaction score
I wore my jersey, hat, gloves, shoes, and underwear for the first time in 3 weeks. I'll take the credit.

chawx

Reaction score
Didn't shower before the game. Usually if I don't shower for early games, we're down at the half and I take a shower at halftime to get the win....this time, I sat in my own Saturday night stench and we still won!

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":r06aex59 said:
I didn't cook a pizza at halftime AND I wore my new Texas 12 shirt (courtesy of pmedic) under my jersey so that might have to be the new superstition. Also didn't even have to clutch my "HOLD THEM DEFENSE GODDAM IT" football even once which was a welcome break.

You clutch a football when we are on D? :D I stand up and bo the opposing O 12th man style when we are on D, And clutch my football when we are on O so that they, just like me, hold on to the ball ;) I actually picked up the ball once on D when i felt like we needed a turnover, and we got a pick on the next play. It was a game early in the season, can't remember which one though

DynoHawk

Reaction score
Only superstition i have is wearing my home jersey when we are at home and the away when we are away. Last week forgot to put my jersey on until halftime, just saying.

mrdaija

Reaction score
Not really something I didn't do, but I watched the game with a friend that I haven't watched a game with in a long time... Since the SB loss. Glad that there's no curse for us.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Swedishhawkfan":15d3ecji said:
Zebulon Dak":15d3ecji said:

You clutch a football when we are on D? :D I stand up and bo the opposing O 12th man style when we are on D, And clutch my football when we are on O so that they, just like me, hold on to the ball ;) I actually picked up the ball once on D when i felt like we needed a turnover, and we got a pick on the next play. It was a game early in the season, can't remember which one though

Hahaha yep. Actually when we're struggling or it's real close I clutch the ball on offense and defense. But lately it's been needing the D to hold it seems like. I'll stand too when it gets real thick but I like to try to remain seated and calm and zen-like when at all possible.

:thirishdrinkers:

beasthawk

Reaction score
I've made wings every pre and regular season game Seahawks game since 2008 and didn't today, we still won..,

morgulon1

Reaction score
I turned my Seahawk neon bar sign on before the game and of course we won. Sorry.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
I sat calm and zen like for the duration of the Hawk game, but I was yelling like a madman during the Niner game.

Latest posts