40% of the stadium under $1,000.00

The rest $1,500.00

The NFC champion gets 14,000 tickets

therealsm

Reaction score
ace-ventura-alrighty-then-GMuo4V.jpg

12HawkFan

Reaction score
I remember reading an article earlier this year about new SB ticket policies that mentioned those prices.

But what got my attention in that article was that they are setting up the ticket sales to eliminate any scalping.

If I understood it right every ticket will have a name printed on it and that is the only person that can use it.

You want to resell the ticket, you will have to go through NFL sources and they were going to take like 80-90% of the new sale price basically becoming the major profiteer of the overall ticket sale.

This is all being done to try and maximize the profit for the NFL.

I tried finding a link to the article I read at the beginning of the season but I can not find it, if anyone can, please post the link.

GO HAWKS!!!

OP
OP
F

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
I went to the ncaa final 4 this yr in Atlanta. You had to show your credit card at the gate and walk directly into the game. It made for a lot less tickets being available in the secondary market, so the secondary market ticket was pretty pricey. I hope they don't do it like that

RezHawk

Reaction score
I figured NFL authorized resellers would be sites like Razogator and stubhub so I checked their prices.

Cheapest tix on Razorgator =$2600 Stubhub = $3200

Time for plan B.

mikeak

Reaction score
So 14,000 tickets for NFC team. What is the priority order? I assume season tickets but is there a priority from most expensive tickets to least expensive?

12HawkFan

Reaction score
If done the same as in the past, it is done by lotto drawing and every season ticket holder gets a certain number of lotto numbers based on the number of seats you have in your name, how long you have had you seats, etc.

If you really want to go, save up and spend up.

GO HAWKS!!!

mikeak":1kv9opgb said:
So 14,000 tickets for NFC team. What is the priority order? I assume season tickets but is there a priority from most expensive tickets to least expensive?

warden

Reaction score
75% of the tickets are split among the 32 NFL teams.
5% go to the host team
17.5% go to the AFC representative team
17.5% go to the NFC representative team
35% go to the remaining 29 teams. Each one gets 1.2%
25% Controlled by the NFL and given to companies, broadcast network, media, sponsors and host committee

Seating capacity is 82,566

82,566 times 17.5% equals 14,449

Should the Seahawks make it to the Super Bowl, season ticket holders will have the opportunity to participate in a random drawing for Super Bowl tickets. As a non-participating team, the Seahawks receive a very limited number of tickets; therefore, we are unable to offer tickets to season ticket holders or the general public. Last time it was a name in the hat for every seat you have plus an additional name in the hat for every year you have been a season ticket holder.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
12HawkFan":2k2zu33f said:
This is all being done to try and maximize the profit for the NFL.

Thats understandable, cuz I know the NFL is really hurting for profits! :sarcasm_on: :roll:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
:sarcasm_on: But with the rise in price for basket weaving materials, the need for basket weavers has had a slump. Therefore the profits necessary for retraining all these weaver phd owners has made the necessity of a new training quorum. With this new quorum of knowledgeable persons...the newer training opportunities will enhance their workability in the new realm. With this in mind, they have determined that having a college degree coming out of college is not necessary as their new job will not necessarily be what they went to college for after all. :sarcasm_off:

Ya Rite.
:thirishdrinkers:
Go Hawks.

Latest posts