Super Bowl predictions

Interceptor

Reaction score
Actually, I would like to see a Seattle-Cincinnati Super Bowl. The Cincinnati defense is pretty good. It's their offense that is a total disaster. All that talent and can't score an offensive TD in a playoff game??? They got a better shot just punting on 1st down and letting the defense take over. At least they have a better chance of scoring a TD in a playoff game.

But no matter who, I just want the Seahawks to make it because other than the 15th of December, the Super Bowl will be the only other time they will be in the New York City area.

pmedic920

Reaction score
My pick is already well documented. Seattle / Houston. However a much sweeter win would be Pittsburg or even Denver. GO HAWKS. P. S. Don't forget Matt Schaub might not jump up and win a game but he is a top of the middle QB that won't jump up and loose a game either. IMHO.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seattle beats the runner up. I thought they'd be playing Denver is the SB, but with the injuries, suspensions, and other holes, I have my doubts they can get there, even in the weak assed AFC.