Super Bowl game thread

5thgen

Reaction score
Bad call by the female zebra. That was an int.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":xcd5wd8s said:
Don’t know what KC’s offensive or defensive game plans were?
They over thought it whatever it was.

They went away what worked in the first game. Make them stop you before you change things.

Looked like a Seahawks game of recent times.
Gotta think his kids actions may have had an impact on his coaching today.

Chapow

Reaction score
That was just an utterly dominating performance by the Bucs D line. It won't happen because it's an individual award, but they were the MVP of this game and it isn't close. Mahomes had no chance.

253hawk

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":32bfldbm said:
Yes a couple borderline calls caused their offense to be completely inept and be down by 22. Such a lame take.

It was a one possession game until then, and neither offense was really doing much. We can speculate forever about the butterfly effect that it had on the second half, but a one possession game is a lot different than a two possession game. Obviously TB had a great gameplan on defense, but a free TD right before halftime in a slow game is a backbreaker. KC managed to scrape back 3 points, but it was all over halfway into the third when TB got 7 more and KC continued to punt instead of going for it. It may not have decided the game, but it certainly helped put it out of reach with the way everything was going.

Even the data backs it up:
43g9jccp07g61

Crizilla

Reaction score
Brady haters probably still butt hurt over SB49. He's the best get over it. Who even cares though it's a sport shouldn't have any effect on your life personally.

ducks41468

Reaction score
Imagine that, a QB looks bad when he gets no protection and the coaches don't gameplan around it.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
fenderbender123":31fsh52q said:
I'm so glad the Chiefs not only lost, but got dominated. Tired of hearing about how unstoppable they are, and tired of Patrick Mahommes getting crammed down our throats by the media. They're a good team, and Mahommes is a good quarterback, but I just get sick of the fawning. Give it some time, and you'll see they can beat just like any other team.
Damn straight ..The Bucs killed them!I loved it..The run is over for KC.
Welcome to cap hell..

Threedee

Reaction score
Crizilla":1b9mixdc said:
Brady haters probably still butt hurt over SB49. He's the best get over it. Who even cares though it's a sport shouldn't have any effect on your life personally.

I rooted for Brady because I am strictly a Bellichick hater, and am hoping that one or more rings in Tuberculosis will help to undermine a lot of the praise that Darth Hoodie has garnered. I have actually rooted for Brady in all of his appearances except XLII, XLVI, XLIX, and LII.

chris98251

Reaction score
Finesse passing team against a physical aggressive defense and a offense that can run the ball when they want.

This was Reid's problem in Philly also, he got one last year sure, but passing teams that can outscore rarely win in the Super Bowl consistently.

Arians when he was with the Cards had the same approach, just was missing a Brady, Palmer was suppose to be that guy but could not be kept upright.

Physicality and Bowles defenses are always tough.

Those that want Air Wilson should take note of what happens when air meets a wall and ability to keep the ball if they want on offense.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Congrats to the Bucs. What happened to the Chiefs high-powered offense? They looked a lot like the Seahawks offense.... Did Carroll and Brian S mug Andy Reid and Eric B?

ducks41468

Reaction score
chris98251":9nqz981j said:
Finesse passing team against a physical aggressive defense and a offense that can run the ball when they want.

This was Reid's problem in Philly also, he got one last year sure, but passing teams that can outscore rarely win in the Super Bowl consistently.

Arians when he was with the Cards had the same approach, just was missing a Brady, Palmer was suppose to be that guy but could not be kept upright.

Physicality and Bowles defenses are always tough.

Those that want Air Wilson should take note of what happens when air meets a wall and ability to keep the ball if they want on offense.

Yeah they never really bothered establishing the run and just continued trying to get chunk plays downfield when the line was breaking down and forcing Mahomes to run backwards. No quick passes outside of some lazy 2 yard WR screens. Just dumb coaching, especially when you have a QB that doesn't have "height limitations" like Wilson supposedly does.

Though I think Reid and Mahomes suffer from some of the same issues that Wilson/Pete do, they get impatient and try to force the big play because of the gunslinger mindset.

kidhawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":3v8171z8 said:
I couldn’t care less about who wins this game but this officiating is horrible so far. Multiple questionable calls against the Chiefs

The second half calls seemed much better. With that said from start to finish the Bucs were the better team today and dominated the Chiefs in every facet of the game.

D

DomeHawk

I will say one final thing, I thought the Buc's play calling was excellent.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
I fell asleep shortly before halftime. Woke up to CJ Prosise and a bunch of dudes with masking tape all over their heads, floppin and hollering on my damn TV, so I turned it off. Then was awaken by a phone call right before the final 2 minute warning. And apparently I didn't miss a thing. Smh @ Andy not having a game plan. Props to Tommy and the bucs. Fn crazy. That Todd Bowles D held "Patrick the Great" to ZERO TDs. Defense definitely does win championships.

Latest posts