Stud WR or two?

Hendo66

Reaction score
Mathews showed what a big WR can do in this offense. How many years have we as fans been wanting a stud wideout.
Make it happen already. Year after year fail.....

Vetamur

Reaction score
Hendo66":aoiawqes said:
Mathews showed what a big WR can do in this offense. How many years have we as fans been wanting a stud wideout.
Make it happen already. Year after year fail.....

We need a good receiver. Not sure we need a "stud" receiver. The Patriots just one with a stud QB and a stud TE. We have a stud QB and a stud RB. Baltimore won their SB without a stud receiver. The Broncos got blown out with one.

Id rather have 4 Grade B receivers than 1 A and a B and a couple C.. todays game kind of showed why. Baldwin and Kearse got taken away most of the game.. but our 3 and 4 WRs had good games.

I dont know. Im not going to pretend to be thinking clearly right now.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Mathews looked like a stud when we used him. Maybe we just need to re think some of our coaching decisions.

swagcity21

Reaction score
Matthews looked incredible tonight and so did lockette.

I know we have "big game Jermaine" but I would love to see lockette and Matthews more. Our receiving Corp is not as bad as some think. Talent in every one of our guys.

P. Richardson-speedster
K. Norwood- crisp route runner with height
C. Matthews- we saw tonight what he could be... at 6'5
D. Baldwin-proven
J. Kearse- inconsistent (lets be honest)
R. Lockette- another speedster that has flashes

Harvin showed we don't need the catchy name..... just a TEAM of WR's

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Screw Lockette. He has so much straight away speed but can't cut quick for that slant route.
Contrast that with Marshawn's slant from a similar play.

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
I know a lot of people think Kearse is a big play guy, but I can't stand his game. Dropped passes all over the place and no separation. He is a bum who comes down with a jump ball once in a great while. Been lucky.

We need better wideouts, period.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I don't know how Matthews isn't the answer for one of the wr spots..I haven't seen someone like that on the Hawks in a while..

Latest posts