STlL RED ALICE is banned from all STL RAMS SITES

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris98251

Reaction score
dcbshowstopper":1z2pwix6 said:
Red Alice is either not telling the truth or is confused about why she was banned from ROD. I've been a member of ROD for a few months and they seem to be a very good forum for both LA AND Stl Rams fans. The thing with ROD is that they will not allow a flame war between the Stl and LA fans regarding the relocation issue as it is sensitive to the fans of both cities because one city will be left out in the cold as far as this franchise is concerned. Trolling from fans of either of these cities towards one another will not be tolerated and the moderator has suspended fans from Stl and LA for doing this recently.

Red Alice was banned not because what she posted was not of popular opinion regarding relocation, but because she was disrespecting the city of St. Louis in some of the comments she made here (Hell hole of the midwest, etc). Despite what she says here, the moderators of the ROD site are in LA and have been very, very neutral regarding this situation.

How would you guys here feel if the Seahawks franchise was trying to relocate and it was brought to your attention that one of your fellow Seahawks fans was posting on a rival's board talking about how your city is trash and is a hell hole? Whether she should have been banned from ROD or not can be debated, but I just wanted to put out there exactly why she was banned.

Her opinion is just that her's and she is free to express it, it doesn't stop her as she has stated from being a Rams fan, just not a St Louis fan, and just so you know we have already did what your talking about with our Sonics, and with Ken Behring, the Seattle Pilots and Bud Selig at the time.

We have plenty of people that are not from Seattle that are Seahawks fans, we get crap about Seattle all the time due to it's location, whether, tree huggers, liberals etc, Maybe we should ban everyone that doesn't like Starbucks.

It's narrow minded in my opinion, it's blatant favoritism as well, banning L.A. fans because they don't think St Louis is a great place. I wonder how all those in St Louis thought about the Bidwells and Glendale before Georgia bailed out the City with the move from L.A. in a very Clay Bennett / Ken Behring type fashion.

ivotuk

Reaction score
dcbshowstopper":34ikuf39 said:
Red Alice is either not telling the truth or is confused about why she was banned from ROD. I've been a member of ROD for a few months and they seem to be a very good forum for both LA AND Stl Rams fans. The thing with ROD is that they will not allow a flame war between the Stl and LA fans regarding the relocation issue as it is sensitive to the fans of both cities because one city will be left out in the cold as far as this franchise is concerned. Trolling from fans of either of these cities towards one another will not be tolerated and the moderator has suspended fans from Stl and LA for doing this recently.

Red Alice was banned not because what she posted was not of popular opinion regarding relocation, but because she was disrespecting the city of St. Louis in some of the comments she made here (Hell hole of the midwest, etc). Despite what she says here, the moderators of the ROD site are in LA and have been very, very neutral regarding this situation.

How would you guys here feel if the Seahawks franchise was trying to relocate and it was brought to your attention that one of your fellow Seahawks fans was posting on a rival's board talking about how your city is trash and is a hell hole? Whether she should have been banned from ROD or not can be debated, but I just wanted to put out there exactly why she was banned.

I could have cared less what some poster says outside of seahawks.net. I don't understand why a moderator would find it necessary to "moderate by proxy" on another board. It comes across as paranoia. "Paranoia will destroy yuh!"

But it's their board, they can influence it however they want to, just like the Rams FO can administer their team however they want to.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I think dcbshowstopper should link us directly to the post(s) that got Alice banned on THAT Rams forum.

:snack:

Side note: Anybody else getting turned on by all this feminine rage? :lol:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
dcbshowstopper":742wtpcq said:

Would not like it, but she lives in LA, who can blame her for wanting the Rams back? Your zero tolerance policy is bullshit, especially considering it wasn't said on your site. We had an Oklahoma Thunder fan on here who was kind of irritating about the Sonics, but he didn't get banned. Trust me, Seattle fans know your fears.

Also, she is spot on about the midwest and STL.

Sac

Reaction score
Also, Seattle is most decidedly not trash. I can't say the same thing for St. Louis, outside of the BBQ.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1b63d0vq said:
Also, Seattle is most decidedly not trash. I can't say the same thing for St. Louis, outside of the BBQ.
Semi-relevant; but on the official 49ers forum, (the one you can't even view w/o being registered) I got into an argument with one of their members that made fun of Kirkland for being a total dump/craphole.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
dcbshowstopper":1cvs3hmr said:

Don't take this the wrong way but we really don't give two squirts what she did, or did not do on your forum.
She hasn't broken any of our rules HERE and that is all we care about. If you guys choose to have a thin skin on your forum, that is your business, not ours.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I feel like I'm now duty-bound to go register on that Rams forum just so I can post on .NET about what a dump St. Louis is for the sole purpose of getting my account over there banned.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Another off-season case of DV?

FirstWomanMoon.jpg

dcbshowstopper

Reaction score
For those saying "your forum" it's not my forum. I was just clearing up why she was banned. Think what you will about the moderator's decision or even what you will about the city because I don't really care. Again, was just clearing up why it happened. Take care.

dcbshowstopper

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":115faid8 said:
I feel like I'm now duty-bound to go register on that Rams forum just so I can post on .NET about what a dump St. Louis is for the sole purpose of getting my account over there banned.

They wouldn't care since you are clearly a Seahawks fan. Again, I'm just clearing up why she was banned. Not gonna lie, I talk shit about the Seahawks fanbase over there myself, so I guess I'm guilty of it too. At the same time, I'm not the one who banned her.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":lq77mqjt said:
do it! :stirthepot:

Rex

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":154rv9ia said:
I think dcbshowstopper should link us directly to the post(s) that got Alice banned on THAT Rams forum.

:snack:

Side note: Anybody else getting turned on by all this feminine rage? :lol:

Spoken like a bachelor. :lol:

volsunghawk

Reaction score
If DCB's story is legit, then Alice got banned over there for speaking truth to power (er, admins or whatever).

St. Louis IS a hellhole. It's just an awful, awful city. I will dance a jig when the Rams move away and our team no longer has to visit there.

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2p0u61ut said:
Marvin49":2p0u61ut said:
..........I mean it's not like the Rams are FROM LA or anything and only moved to STL. :D........
Uh Marv, the Rams are actually from Cleveland. Moved to LA in 1950 IIRC.

SMDH.

Missing the joke there just a bit homey.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":350niims said:
Scottemojo":350niims said:
We had an Oklahoma Thunder fan on here who was kind of irritating about the Sonics, but he didn't get banned. Trust me, Seattle fans know your fears.

Ugh, who was that asshole?
pehawk, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.