Stanford vs Washington

OP
OP
CallMeADawg

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3qhwqv13 said:
If I may just say one Oregon thing here, De'Anthony Thomas is licking his lips looking forward to this kick return coverage. (assuming he is back next week and playing).

This is not common for UW though... something is up and it will be fixed. The nation is quite aware of how dangerous DAT is. When it comes to power football though, UW has the better back. Sankey is a machine.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Glyn Milburn 1995 against the Hawks, that was a special teams performance to behold. Hawks still won though.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Some real good QBs in the Pac 12 this year. KP seems to be very accurate. He runs less and throws more. I think arm strength can be improved with appropriate work out. He seems to have been developing the mindset of a pro QB.

pehawk

Reaction score
I remember.

That Stanford Bo Peep was hot, and looked high. I have Spider Senses when it comes to intoxicated women.

Annnnndddd holding.

I USED to think KP was NFL material. He's not.

pehawk

Reaction score
Can we talk about an impressive Cougs win? I likey...

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Why not?
What makes you think he is not?
pehawk":3737x655 said:
I remember.

That Stanford Bo Peep was hot, and looked high. I have Spider Senses when it comes to intoxicated women.

Annnnndddd holding.

I USED to think KP was NFL material. He's not.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Kind of get the feeling Stanford is about to put this away with an 11 play six minute drive where they punch it in from about four yards out on a power play.

Btw, when UW's guards pull, they get way too much depth, open opportunity for linebackers to blow it up.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Even if we score it hardly matters since ST is so garbage today.

pehawk

Reaction score
We have to remember, KP was a LOW recruit. Physically he doesn't wow you. Then, look at him throwing outs tonight...he really cant. He just cant. Plus, he loses technique in tough games. Any success he has is Sark, IMO.

Sark doesn't get enough credit for what he does with the offense. And, that's saying a lot. Dude belongs on Sundays, period.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I have an idea - when the Huskies score, instead of kicking off, we should punt. It might go further than 20 damn yards... I hope that kicker isn't on scholarship. I deserve a football scholarship more than that dude!

pehawk

Reaction score
GeekHawk":3okclggr said:
I have an idea - when the Huskies score, instead of kicking off, we should punt. It might go further than 20 damn yards... I hope that kicker isn't on scholarship. I deserve a football scholarship more than that dude!

Don't you kick for the Old Navy Academy?