Spoon status

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Anyone know what Spoons status is? He's an important piece if this team wants to run the table.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Pete kind of sounded like he didn't think he would be ready. That would suck, but in Pete speak, it sounded pretty iffy.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt. He's special, like very.

The way he landed when he sprawled out on that play def. looked bad.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Fwiw, in yesterday's injury report, ESPN has him listed as "questionable".

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
Either return to the 4-3 defensive scheme, or continue to get blasted up the middle for large runs, plus yards after the catch.
Then, there is that open pocket right up the middle of this Seahawk's defense where opposing receivers are never challenged.
Hawk's linebackers & safeties can't seem to come together on how to defend that open spot, and it bothers me!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, the defense held them to one touchdown for basically the final 2 and a half quarters. It's not like Philly is some slouch team with no weapons.

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
Has any opponent been stopped this year from tossing passes right smack into the middle of this Seahawk's defense?
Nope.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Has any opponent been stopped this year from tossing passes right smack into the middle of this Seahawk's defense?
Nope.
It's no wonder with Adams skulking in/near the box on most plays and with Bobby's declining reaction time and speed.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
Miss him, but dont want him rushed back. I think the Titans are manageable. After that I really want him back.

Seahawker

Reaction score
Bruised ribs are generally 3 to 6 weeks, a good chance we won't see him again unless we make the PO's.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
I was looking forward to seeing him in the Eagles game, so we could see the comparison with Carter.

GemCity

Reaction score
Definitely need this dude back.

I’ve enjoyed these last two wins but, not seeing our lil stick of dynamite out there has me bummed.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Nope.
Doesn't 'seem' like it. Meanwhile, we're allergic to the middle of the field on O it seems....

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
The official words are “day to day” whatever that means. Pickens had 195 yards receiving. We need Spoon on him.