Some things you have to remember

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Yes, i know our oline sucked last night but
Division games on the road Are never easy unless a team hands you the game. Teams know each other to well.
Football is all about match ups and game planning. Yes, going by the talent on the roster, Seattle should blow out just about everybody but this isn't basketball where your best player takes over a game and you win almost every night. Great example is watchinh San Fran, we both have talented rosters but for some reason we just match up well against us them and Carroll has totally out coached them the last 3 games. Yes I know we lost last yrs game at s.f. But to go on the road with a rookie qb to San Fran, who was one of the best teams in the league, with the exception of a few terrible dopped first down passes we should've won that game.
Now look at what St. Louis did to San Fran last yr and to Seattle last yr and this yr.
fisher who I believe is a great coach, yes some will argue that, has outcoached harbaugh and Carroll. Did our guys have a let down? I'm not sure what that means, did they not play as hard as they could, no. Fisher and his staff exploited our weaknesses and put his guys in a position to make plays. For this to happen you need a great coach but you also need the personnel to put in the right place to make plays.
Just remember, the teams who have won the Super Bowl the last couple of yrs are the teams that get hot and stay healthy.
Remember, no matter how ugly last night was, id rather win ugly then lose pretty like the cowboys do almost every week.
Yes we won last night, no style points but a win. last nights game is over. Lets go home and prepare for Tampa.

Latest posts