So what's this all about then? (Browner in Sherman's face)

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
B80PNiZCMAAXGYJ.png

SuperFreak

Reaction score
I saw this on another site, I wish I knew when it occurred in the game seems like BB should be ejected here.

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
NorCalHawk12":8qqig31q said:
They're kissing.

Do you have a time frame on this?

It happened right after the game deciding interception apparently.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Stills don't really mean much, and context is soo important. For all we know, he could've shook his hand after that and exchanged jerseys.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Disrespect or sheer stupidity that we ran tried to run that play on Browner thinking he wouldn't recognize it immediately. Sherm was chirping earlier. He needs to learn to take a dose of his own medicine.

NFLFan45

Reaction score
brimsalabim":3rdsd0oh said:
Disrespect or sheer stupidity that we ran tried to run that play on Browner thinking he wouldn't recognize it immediately. Sherm was chirping earlier. He needs to learn to take a dose of his own medicine.

Exactly.

Sherm loves to yap more then any player I have ever seen play the game....EVER. So people should hardly be surprised when people give it right back to him.

People always say he's a player you love when he's on your team and hate when he's not.

Well, fans love when he yaps and runs his mouth when things are going well, but SOME are now acting like he's a victim when the tables are turned.

He needs to take that dose of humble pie. He dishes it out non stop 24/7. Now he has to take it.

Great player. Maybe he takes a different approach from here on out. Doubt it though.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
NFLFan45":oxce5c76 said:
brimsalabim":oxce5c76 said:

Exactly.

Sherm loves to yap more then any player I have ever seen play the game....EVER. So people should hardly be surprised when people give it right back to him.

People always say he's a player you love when he's on your team and hate when he's not.

Well, fans love when he yaps and runs his mouth when things are going well, but SOME are now acting like he's a victim when the tables are turned.

He needs to take that dose of humble pie. He dishes it out non stop 24/7. Now he has to take it.

Great player. Maybe he takes a different approach from here on out. Doubt it though.

What on gods green earth are you talking about? Who is calling him a victim? Humble Pie? For What???? The guy played with a bum elbow and played LIGHTS OUT.

Sherman and Browner are friends.

We have no idea the context of this picture.

Calm Down.