SO.... what are you gonna do for the next 11 days ?

RedAlice

Reaction score
Are Rams your next game? I guess so.

Thursday night games kinda suck. For the short week for the players. For the no football that weekend for the fans. For having to check your FF lineups on Wednesday. All around.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
A 49ers loss would be lovely. (Go Titans!)

A Rams loss would be lovely. (Go Panthers!)

My mom celebrates her 75th birthday this weekend so it will be two days of family and fun.

A Denver loss would be lovely. (Go Colts!)

Starting a new FT job Monday!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Spend time with the family, smile knowing this is the greatest football season I've ever witnessed and my first with season tickets, read . net everyday, and rub the 6-1 record in to my niner and card fan buddies

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Ride my motorcycle all weekend long since it's supposed to be sunny and mid-60s. Likely this will be the last of the decent riding weather til like April so I'm going to take advantage of it. Will watch NFL Sunday morning while I wait for it to warm up and will definitely watch Dolts v. Donkeys Sunday night. Should be a good one.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":1hglgfwu said:
I really really hope the chiefs lose.
Sadly the Texans are down to their third string QB, Case Keenan and it's in KC which is a very tough place to play. So, not likely this week I'm afraid.

Axx

Reaction score
RedAlice":y89r918x said:
Are Rams your next game? I guess so.

Thursday night games kinda suck. For the short week for the players. For the no football that weekend for the fans. For having to check your FF lineups on Wednesday. All around.

My schedule says the seahawks have a bye next sunday

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
taking my kids to their seahawk kids club Seahawks event on Saturday. maybe see some players.
then watching college football... prolly watch a movie. then dying of football bordem for the entire week and weekend.
ohh and trolling the boards here LOL

Marlin Man

Reaction score
I am heading down to Oz to fish the Great Barrier Reef for GIANT Marlin- I hope when I get back we are 7-1

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Going to do school and Architect.

Starting a new PT job soon as well, it's always good making the green.

Hawkfan509

Reaction score
Heading up to elk camp with my Pops and Brother. I will be watching the Monday night game against the Lambs at Whistlin Jacks Lodge in Cliffdell. If any of you knuckleheads are in the area stop by. I will buy your 1st beer

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Well for once I can watch the Lions game with all my friends without staring at the bottom ticker to catch the Hawks game updates. Will totally relax knowing the team will be working just as hard for their next game.