Snyder is an idiot!

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
That field yesterday was a disgrace, on Mike and Mike this morning Chris Carter said the same thing...It was rough on RGIII and I think it had a lot to do with Clems injury as well. Goodell if your so concerned about player saftey call Snyder and decree from on high that FED HEX stadium get field turf!

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
It was painted dirt...or rather painted mud/sod mix....they said before the game they spray painted it or it would have looked much worse.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Aristotle22":1hp783we said:
It looked like painted dirt, hard to play on that

The announcers said it was exactly that - painted dirt.
They said it would be very hard to find an actual blade of real grass on the field.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
I think they want it like that, RGIII said it was part of their home field advantage.

If they're used to playing in that cow pasture and other teams arent.... maybe he's right.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
In the end I think it hurt RGIII more than we did seeing as his knee buckled just on planting his foot.

652cHAWK

Reaction score
As well, how about that sideline outhouse RG3 kept duckin' into....yeesh!

OceanRaptor

Reaction score
SPOHAWK":1glv29hi said:
That field yesterday was a disgrace, on Mike and Mike this morning Chris Carter said the same thing...It was rough on RGIII and I think it had a lot to do with Clems injury as well. Goodell if your so concerned about player saftey call Snyder and decree from on high that FED HEX stadium get field turf!

Probably responsible for Hauschka as well....

But for Snyder to invest millions into players (specifically RG3) and then force them to play on that field is like buying a luxury car and not changing the oil.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":115bs30g said:
I think they want it like that, RGIII said it was part of their home field advantage.

If they're used to playing in that cow pasture and other teams arent.... maybe he's right.

How is that garbage field a home field advantage for the most dynamic runner/passer in the league? All it does is make everyone slip, fall and hurt themselves.

It's 2012 Snyder, not 1932. Fix your crappy field, or else your star is gonna be on the IR more than the field.

GCrow

Reaction score
In the gameday chat yesterday someone made the comment along the line (believe KitsapHawk - apologies if wrong) "Field looks like an oversized stable" howled after seeing that, although sadly very true and fitting.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Was this a plan to slow us down? I don't get why a team with so much money would cheep out for turf or good grass?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SPOHAWK":hghryohe said:
.......Goodell if your so concerned about player saftey call Snyder and decree from on high that FED HEX stadium get field turf!
Ol' Rog is too busy figuring out his next spin as it concerns the pending lawsuits as well as getting some camera time by showing up to hug Ray Lewis in the Ravens game. "Player safety" is nothing more than a catch phrase and a way to propogandize and try to head off the lawsuits to this guy. Spewing endless propoganda takes a LOT of time too don't you know? It doesn't leave ol' Rog with enough time to actually do his job. Besides, his idea of "leadership" is to freeze out the regular officials in order to save the owners a few grand each. If he's willing to do that, do you really think he's going to require Snyder to spend half a mil on some new turf?

warden

Reaction score
The same field that Adrien Peterson blew his knee out last year

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Live by the sword dial by the sword. Home field advantage that slows opponents down but injures your star QB. Is it worth the trade off? Tell's me he doesn't believe his team can win without a field comparable to cheating.

I'm fine with it now. The damage is already done and we probably won't play there again for years so leave it and just figure out how explain why your QB is so injury prone

KDawg_ES

Reaction score
Sources from inside the organization are saying Griff may have a ACL/PCL tear. Some reports saying he's out for all of 2013. I'll wait until it's official, but these sources are good ones and usually on the money.

iigakusei

Reaction score
If that is true what a horrible shame....I would be so pissed at Shanahan (not taking him out) and Snyder (1950's quality field). I hope he is back for next year...I love watching him play.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":wdx7r5mk said:
twisted_steel2":wdx7r5mk said:

How is that garbage field a home field advantage for the most dynamic runner/passer in the league? All it does is make everyone slip, fall and hurt themselves.

It's 2012 Snyder, not 1932. Fix your crappy field, or else your star is gonna be on the IR more than the field.

No idea, but RGIII said it. Now whether he actually believes it or not?? Or just sticking up for his home field?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":2su5pv0v said:
No idea, but RGIII said it. Now whether he actually believes it or not?? Or just sticking up for his home field?

I think it's the latter. There's no logical reason to believe that cow pasture gives anyone an advantage, especially the team that has to play on it 8 games a year.

RG3 was a beast on turf at Baylor, and his biggest games this year were on turf. If for no other reason for lessening the chance of injury Snyder should switch to turf.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Look at all the injuries ...it was also the same field that last year Adrian Petersen destroyed his knee. If the field does not meet NFL standards it should be played at the other teams, location. Snyder is a billionaire that is too cheap to give the players a decent field

Latest posts