Snyder is an idiot!

warden

Reaction score
KDawg_ES":2zkgmuk6 said:
Sources from inside the organization are saying Griff may have a ACL/PCL tear. Some reports saying he's out for all of 2013. I'll wait until it's official, but these sources are good ones and usually on the money.

I hope not

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
warden":23obilbm said:
KDawg_ES":23obilbm said:
Sources from inside the organization are saying Griff may have a ACL/PCL tear. Some reports saying he's out for all of 2013. I'll wait until it's official, but these sources are good ones and usually on the money.

I hope not
Ditto. Great kid, great player and the entire league is better for having him play.

mikeak

Reaction score
KDawg_ES":3ltw954h said:

Ironic DC got to see the most risk adverse call last year with Straousburg pulled as a precaution not to get injured. Keeping Strausburg playing had a huge upside as they were playing fantastic yet they pull him

now counter that with

Shanahan keeping an injured and inefficient qb in there at a huge risk and with very little upside as Cousins would have been way more mobile and probably better

funny risk some when there is upside is kind of the rule and these two teams both went opposite..........

Reaneypark

Reaction score
The field was awful and as you can tell on the replay his knee buckled because he lost his footing with the other leg. I'm pissed that it wrecked him and Clemons. Just a complete disgrace.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Snyder is a fool, that's for sure. He tries to be Jerry Jones, but he comes off as Jerry's kids with all his dumb FA moves in the past and now the disgrace that is Fed Ex Field. Hell, If I was Fed Ex, I'd take my name off of that pos.

If Griff really is that hurt, it's a damn shame. I like that kid, he's a good person, conducts himself well, and is a hell of an athlete. Like someone above said, it's better for the NFL when he plays. Just sad, if true.

hawker84

Reaction score
"But for Snyder to invest millions into players (specifically RG3) and then force them to play on that field is like buying a luxury car and not changing the oil".

more like buying a ferrari and taking it out 4 wheelin... stupid... what a cheap skate owner... man blow the cobbwebs off the wallet and get your up and coming team a decent field surface... literally looked like moss or mold ...

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
652cHAWK":2alvalot said:
As well, how about that sideline outhouse RG3 kept duckin' into....yeesh!

LOL. Can't afford better in DC because of the national deficit.
Then of course it doesn't matter what it looks like so long as he got to sit down and eat his soup and take feel-good shots while his doc stands guard outside righ? For all we know he could be jumping up and down with the Skins cheerleaders sipping champaigne in that outhouse during interim.

Hawkaholic

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":gs0z9c2v said:
twisted_steel2":gs0z9c2v said:
No idea, but RGIII said it. Now whether he actually believes it or not?? Or just sticking up for his home field?

I think it's the latter. There's no logical reason to believe that cow pasture gives anyone an advantage, especially the team that has to play on it 8 games a year.

RG3 was a beast on turf at Baylor, and his biggest games this year were on turf. If for no other reason for lessening the chance of injury Snyder should switch to turf.

When the field is in bad shape/snowy/wet the offense has an advantage. I guess they didn't realize it would help our offense as well...