Snow in GB Sunday???

Keyhawk

Reaction score
with snow and high precipitation is there more of a chance for a slip and fall and more injuries to our Seahawk players. That would be my concern

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Things are a lot different this year. The Hawks are going to go all out buzzsaw on them on both offense and defense - the home field and snow won't help them at all.

GB looked terrible in their struggle against Texas, a relative mediocre team.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3i1dphnh said:
Largent80":3i1dphnh said:

This one may have hurt even more than the "We want the ball" game.........cause we were up 14-0.

remember this day like it was yesterday. My bro and I still swear to this day we would have beaten the Giants in OUR house in the nfc title game if we held onto that 14-0 lead......then would have played undefeated NE in the superbowl....but still

seabowl

Reaction score
Crizilla":2tv0x2kc said:
Sgt. Largent":2tv0x2kc said:
Largent80":2tv0x2kc said:

This one may have hurt even more than the "We want the ball" game.........cause we were up 14-0.

remember this day like it was yesterday. My bro and I still swear to this day we would have beaten the Giants in OUR house in the nfc title game if we held onto that 14-0 lead......then would have played undefeated NE in the superbowl....but still

Wrong year. pats were not undefeated that year going into the bowl.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
The one thing that I worry about the slippery footing caused by the snow is that it may neutralize our fast pass rushers Avril, Bennett and Clark. That may give Rodgers the extra second he needs to hit Jordy, Cobb or Adams. The Packers also like to set up screens, although Starks doesn't impress me handling those duties. Another weapon for them is that Ripkowski. I could see them going to him a lot if the weather is brutal.
I was just thinking that a lot of our guys have played collegiately in northern cities and the traction issues will help our O line, too, so the elements shouldn't really favor one team over the other. I think we also have more Canadians then them, so there you go.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2w73jr0o said:
The one thing that I worry about the slippery footing caused by the snow is that it may neutralize our fast pass rushers Avril, Bennett and Clark. That may give Rodgers the extra second he needs to hit Jordy, Cobb or Adams. The Packers also like to set up screens, although Starks doesn't impress me handling those duties. Another weapon for them is that Ripkowski. I could see them going to him a lot if the weather is brutal.
I was just thinking that a lot of our guys have played collegiately in northern cities and the traction issues will help our O line, too, so the elements shouldn't really favor one team over the other. I think we also have more Canadians then them, so there you go.

Good stuff. Canadians?...... :lol:

Wartooth

Reaction score
I'm about 100 miles south of Green Bay...
It's suppose to be a high of around 31, so freezing, and a 5 to 10 SW wind, slight windchill.
Right now they are forecasting a 60% chance of snow, up to an inch, that isn't a lot of snow.
They are saying most of the snow will fall in the AM, while the field is covered.
The field is also heated, so with that small amount of snow, it shouldn't accumulate.
I don't think weather will be a huge factor, they just need to dress for the cold, and kick ass!

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Largent80":2a77qg3q said:
Siouxhawk":2a77qg3q said:

Good stuff. Canadians?...... :lol:
Jonny and Luke!

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
seabowl":m8gofiwt said:
Crizilla":m8gofiwt said:
Sgt. Largent":m8gofiwt said:
Largent80":m8gofiwt said:

"We want the ball" game was 2004 season.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Of note, it's far better for the defense typically when the weather goes bad. I'd feel more worried about our offense against their defense than I would about their offense against our defense. Could be a low-scoring, grind it out, defensive type of a game.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Rodgers loves to always pretend like he's hurt, and wants his ego stroked pretending to be the tough guy.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I'm less worried about the weather than I am about the fact that the Packers coaching staff just remembered (having forgotten for no apparent reason) than Aaron Rodgers does very well in a quick-timing passing offense with very little help from a run game, and we're playing a backup free safety.

LolaRox

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":1o0zugsv said:
Rodgers loves to always pretend like he's hurt, and wants his ego stroked pretending to be the tough guy.

This

He bugs me so much.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Hopefully Wilson plays better than he has in previous cold games. That turf will be hard which has me worried for yet another Rawls injury.

Crizilla

Reaction score
seabowl":2rg1moqe said:
Crizilla":2rg1moqe said:
Sgt. Largent":2rg1moqe said:
Largent80":2rg1moqe said:

ya dun goofed

Optimus25

Reaction score
I remember a cold weather game that Kap decimated these clowns. Post season no less.

Yes, the same kap who just got benched in game for blaine gabbert.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Actually Kap has owned GB a few times.

Their pass rushers get up field too fast and lose contain. In every contest he had 100 yards rushing or more, and the game you're talking about he had like 180.

That said, Wilson is a far superior passer and can still use his legs. If he goes all dueal threat on them, it will be over. Problem is, GB seems to have Wilson's number and they play pretty well against him in the secondary.

Latest posts