Six Awesome Facts

Msfann

Reaction score
"The Seahawks Haven't Lost a Divisional Game In Over a Year

The last time Seattle lost a game inside the division was back in Week 7 of the 2012 season at the hands of the San Francisco 49ers. Since then, the Seahawks are 5-0 against divisional foes. "

That's pretty cool, i didn't realize that.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Some good, interesting info there. I wish they would have pointed out that the Seahawks haven't lost by more than 7 points in the Russell Wilson era, too.

Even the Broncos lost by 10 points to New England last year with Peyton. 8)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":27ob5li7 said:
Some good, interesting info there. I wish they would have pointed out that the Seahawks haven't lost by more than 7 points in the Russell Wilson era, too.

That is just stupidly ridiculous when you actually think about it.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":ue8ip5uj said:
It truly is. Rookie QB with that history after 25 games played, including playoffs? Geez...

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3ov6xze9 said:
KCHawkGirl":3ov6xze9 said:
It truly is. Rookie QB with that history after 25 games played, including playoffs? Geez...
Think about this …Percy Harvin is coming worst case scenerio in Atlanta and the talking heads still think he will take snaps away from Tate! Now which scenerio is more ridiculous?

Didn't they sign him for 6 years? Right about the time they can resign both no issue if they want to.Harvin is Welker 3.0 and we have him locked up with a quarterback his same age mostly …ridiculous?

Tate is not a slot/RB guy like Harvin, he is a route runner that isn't afraid to use the middle of the field or do the outside thing.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":18u7n06e said:

To be absolutely honest about that, we gotta remember that the only reason that is true is because Harbaugh chose not to take the points from the safety at the end of the game in San Francisco last year.

OP
OP
keatonisballin

keatonisballin

Reaction score
My favorite one:

According to Pro Football Reference, there are only four teams with more road wins than the Seahawks since the start of the 2012 season.

Now people can finally shutup about the Hawks not winning on the road.

zhawk

Reaction score
someone was trying to make a point that we haven't been in enough mnf games to matter, but Pittsburgh had roughly twice as many wins and thrice as many losses, as did san Francisco. it's not that impressive. :49ersmall:

HawkWow

Reaction score
Barthawk":aumh7u5w said:
last time the Hawks by more than a TD was Game 8 of the 2011 vs Cincy.. 41 games including preseason

This is an incredible stat line. Almost hard to believe. What an incredible time for us Hawk fans. Getting healthier and stronger as our schedule gets weaker...while adding experienced depth. I just can't imagine us starting 2014 as anything less than Champions. I actually refuse to accept NOT winning as a possibility.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Msfann":3qwqwslf said:
"The Seahawks Haven't Lost a Divisional Game In Over a Year

The last time Seattle lost a game inside the division was back in Week 7 of the 2012 season at the hands of the San Francisco 49ers. Since then, the Seahawks are 5-0 against divisional foes. "

That's pretty cool, i didn't realize that.

Not that I enjoy on raining on parades, but it should be noted that 4 of those 5 straight wins came at home. We're currently 5-3 over the past two seasons.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
BlueTalon":3tufal2c said:
To be absolutely honest about that, we gotta remember that the only reason that is true is because Harbaugh chose not to take the points from the safety at the end of the game in San Francisco last year.

To be even more absolutely honest about that, the 49ers only won that game because our receivers couldn't even catch the clap in a San Fran whorehouse that weekend, much less a football.

RiverDog

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2ojx8fpw said:
BlueTalon":2ojx8fpw said:

To be even more absolutely honest about that, the 49ers only won that game because our receivers couldn't even catch the clap in a San Fran whorehouse that weekend, much less a football.

True. They need to make sure they put a time stamp on the highlights of that game so they don't get them mixed up with the 2004 season when KRob and DJack had a weekly contest to see who could drop the biggest, most important pass.

Latest posts