Since when is PED use worse then rape?

RichNhansom

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":efimkfrl said:
bellingerga":efimkfrl said:
I think people are really just missing the point or just people are dull in general. He's not saying the two are anything alike, just that one is being blown way out of proportion, while the much worse act is being largely ignored.

He was equitted. AKA according to the law he didn't do anything wrong. The much worse act, never happened.

That doesn't stop Niner fans from accusing Sherman of PED use or the team in general. That is the point as I understood it. Niner fans like to bag on Seahawks fans do to PED usage and don't stop at Sherman in fact they are pretty much on a crusade regarding Sherman.

Harbaugh on record for stating that being abusive towards women is unacceptable and then goes along with signing this guy. Obviously the guy talks out both sides of his mouth. He really needs to learn to keep his ignorant mouth shut.

Subzero717

Reaction score
RichNhansom":3em4ftfn said:
CALIHAWK1":3em4ftfn said:
bellingerga":3em4ftfn said:
I think people are really just missing the point or just people are dull in general. He's not saying the two are anything alike, just that one is being blown way out of proportion, while the much worse act is being largely ignored.

He was equitted. AKA according to the law he didn't do anything wrong. The much worse act, never happened.

That doesn't stop Niner fans from accusing Sherman of PED use or the team in general. That is the point as I understood it. Niner fans like to bag on Seahawks fans do to PED usage and don't stop at Sherman in fact they are pretty much on a crusade regarding Sherman.

Harbaugh on record for stating that being abusive towards women is unacceptable and then goes along with signing this guy. Obviously the guy talks out both sides of his mouth. He really needs to learn to keep his ignorant mouth shut.

Homerism aside if you beli eve that how Sherm got off means he didn't do it then I want you on my jury the next time I'm in court. Same as Ryan Braun.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
So even you want to convict Sherman but let the rapist walk? Nevermind.

OP
OP
RynoHawk

RynoHawk

Reaction score
RichNhansom":17v5fqmg said:
CALIHAWK1":17v5fqmg said:
bellingerga":17v5fqmg said:

THIS!

Latest posts