Sherm's "activity" level

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Greenhell":wnw708wv said:
suppaball":wnw708wv said:
Hawks46":wnw708wv said:
Funny how he's a track star and he runs a high 4.5 at the combine. There must've been something wrong with him that day...he plays way faster than his 40 time and 4.5 guys don't stay with the speedier guys in the NFL like Sherman does.

As for him bouncing around on the sidelines: if I was in my mid 20's again, an elite athlete and making millions of dollars playing a game I love, you couldn't keep my ass still on the sidelines either. When I was in my early 20's and in the Marines, I had civilian friends who thought I was on drugs...I could go faster, harder, and stay up later than any of them with a ton less sleep. It's shocking (and sad) how much you lose from 20 to 40 years old. I almost don't even remember what it was like having that much energy.
Yep in mid to late 30's and it's true. When i was in my twenties I could party all nite go work all day sleep 5 hours and be good to repeat every day. Now in bed by 9 to get up at 4 in morning tired by 5 at nite. It's just not fair.

Oh how I share the sentiment. I turn 41 in a few weeks and I have no idea what happened to 40 let alone my 20s. A fun night of drinking knocks my down for 3 days there after. :( :34853_doh:

I have no drop off in energy since my twenties. You all must be of inferior physical makeup. I am sorry that this happened to you. Darwin.

Greenhell

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":21lpcmqv said:
Greenhell":21lpcmqv said:
suppaball":21lpcmqv said:
Hawks46":21lpcmqv said:
Funny how he's a track star and he runs a high 4.5 at the combine. There must've been something wrong with him that day...he plays way faster than his 40 time and 4.5 guys don't stay with the speedier guys in the NFL like Sherman does.

As for him bouncing around on the sidelines: if I was in my mid 20's again, an elite athlete and making millions of dollars playing a game I love, you couldn't keep my ass still on the sidelines either. When I was in my early 20's and in the Marines, I had civilian friends who thought I was on drugs...I could go faster, harder, and stay up later than any of them with a ton less sleep. It's shocking (and sad) how much you lose from 20 to 40 years old. I almost don't even remember what it was like having that much energy.
Yep in mid to late 30's and it's true. When i was in my twenties I could party all nite go work all day sleep 5 hours and be good to repeat every day. Now in bed by 9 to get up at 4 in morning tired by 5 at nite. It's just not fair.

Oh how I share the sentiment. I turn 41 in a few weeks and I have no idea what happened to 40 let alone my 20s. A fun night of drinking knocks my down for 3 days there after. :( :34853_doh:

I have no drop off in energy since my twenties. You all must be of inferior physical makeup. I am sorry that this happened to you. Darwin.

Yeah, that's what it is. We're all inferior to you.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Greenhell":30wpb13p said:
CurryStopstheRuns":30wpb13p said:

The attempt at trying to be/act superior is nothing more than over compensating for actual feelings of inferiority.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3hb6kqlk said:
Greenhell":3hb6kqlk said:
CurryStopstheRuns":3hb6kqlk said:

The attempt at trying to be/act superior is nothing more than over compensating for actual feelings of inferiority.

See: The SF 49ers

Throwdown

Reaction score
For real? We're gonna speculate on adderall again? some people are just naturally just hyper as all hell.

Like our coach.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":tw6c4vg1 said:
Greenhell":tw6c4vg1 said:
CurryStopstheRuns":tw6c4vg1 said:

There is no try. There is only do. I do not have to try and be something that I already am.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1hxx7n9w said:
Greenhell":1hxx7n9w said:
CurryStopstheRuns":1hxx7n9w said:

There is no try. There is only do. I do jot have to try and be something that I already am.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":18mary7v said:
hawksfansinceday1":18mary7v said:
Greenhell":18mary7v said:
CurryStopstheRuns":18mary7v said:

There is no try. There is only do. I do jot have to try and be something that I already am.
And you're so pathetically trying to convince yourself while the rest of us know it isn't the case that you had to post it twice. Keep trying to fool yourself ace, cuz you ain't foolin' any of us.