Sherman: "Half the league uses Adderall"

Status
Not open for further replies.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
gspin2k1":365qpbsb said:
Shadowhawk":365qpbsb said:
What continues to piss me off about the whole thing is that news of his failed test should never have been leaked in the first place. Per NFL policy, suspensions aren't supposed to be announced until the appeals process is finished, so we never would have heard about any of this if everybody had just followed procedure. And now it doesn't matter because people are going to call him a cheater his whole career even though there is no legitimate evidence that he took Adderall or any other banned substance.

I think the fact that he fought a screw up in procedure vs him saying he's never done it. Helps fuel the conclusion, he did it. He just found a way they screwed up for him to get out of it. For all we know, he's the one who poked the hole in the cup (requiring them to transfer the sample). He's a Stanford grad right? maybe he was just a bit smarter than Browner and knew how to get shit done right.
"FOR ALL WE KNOW"?, that says it all right there. :141847_bnono:
Should have said for all we > SUSPECT <, because you DON'T HONESTLY KNOW, now do ya?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
gspin2k1":2xa75lgu said:
The way I see it:

1) He's probably right being that a large majority of players use it, and he's probably just mad he was the one who got caught and figures this is his way to take some pressure off himself that he wasn't the only one doing it.

2) When he did get caught, I have no doubt he got off of it, and he continued to play at the same high level. Which leads me to believe it really isn't really that much of a performance enhancing drug in this sport. So at least it helped people realize his skill/talent wasn't just due to some PED.

3) Oh he definitely was on Adderall, the way he got out is the same kind of thing that would outrage the public if a murderer got away due to some screw up in the way evidence was handled (yes, it's nowhere near the same crime). But again goes back to #2 and #1 and most importantly he's a Seahawk. So I'm less outraged and more forgiving of the whole thing :). If I was some Patriots fan I can understand being butthurt about Sherm talking crap to my super QB after a loss, and wondering if Adderall helped Sherman catch that interception that prevented the win.
1. I'm going to make a bunch of crap up, because I really don't know the truth.
2. I'll throw shit all over the walls and maybe, just maybe enough will stick, and make me look like a Sherlock Holmes.
I don't need #3., because number 1, and 2 get's my point across.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":3pyq906f said:
The only players he could have any educated clue about would be the Seahawks.

True, but also the other players around the league busted for it on other teams.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers cornerbacks Aqib Talib and Eric Wright, New England Patriots defensive end Jermaine Cunningham, Giants safeties Will Hill and Tyler Sash, Green Bay Packers defensive end Mike Neal, Cleveland Browns cornerback Joe Haden, as well as Sherman and Browner.

I'd say Sherman's statement is likely accurate.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...alf-league-takes-adderall-143837265--nfl.html

gspin2k1

Reaction score
scutterhawk":opq496xm said:
gspin2k1":opq496xm said:
The way I see it:

1) He's probably right being that a large majority of players use it, and he's probably just mad he was the one who got caught and figures this is his way to take some pressure off himself that he wasn't the only one doing it.

2) When he did get caught, I have no doubt he got off of it, and he continued to play at the same high level. Which leads me to believe it really isn't really that much of a performance enhancing drug in this sport. So at least it helped people realize his skill/talent wasn't just due to some PED.

3) Oh he definitely was on Adderall, the way he got out is the same kind of thing that would outrage the public if a murderer got away due to some screw up in the way evidence was handled (yes, it's nowhere near the same crime). But again goes back to #2 and #1 and most importantly he's a Seahawk. So I'm less outraged and more forgiving of the whole thing :). If I was some Patriots fan I can understand being butthurt about Sherm talking crap to my super QB after a loss, and wondering if Adderall helped Sherman catch that interception that prevented the win.
1. I'm going to make a bunch of crap up, because I really don't know the truth.
2. I'll throw shit all over the walls and maybe, just maybe enough will stick, and make me look like a Sherlock Holmes.
I don't need #3., because number 1, and 2 get's my point across.

You mad bro?

hawker84

Reaction score
gspin you should probably stop while you're still not far behind... never mind it's actually too late for that.. your 3rd point is just.... WOW.... :34853_doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.