SF approves Seahawks fans’ brick at new 49ers Stadium

IcedHawk

Reaction score
A London Hawk":3644mpkd said:
https://www.brickorder.com/lsfanwalk/

Check the sample 4x8. Did someone miss a memo?
lol. That's funny that they missed that.

253hawk

Reaction score
We won't know until someone manages to find it installed and tell us.

“We got our brick, but I’m obviously not going to post our certificate with the text on it,” Redditor u/whoopingchow, who organized the effort to raise money and settle on a message to write on the brick, wrote on r/Seahawks this weekend. “Suffice it to say, you’ll know it when you see it.”

So, somewhere along the “Fanwalk” promenade at the under-construction Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, Calif., there will be a personalized brick from Seahawks fans. Seattlepi.com inquired Monday about the message on the brick, but had not gotten a response as of publication time.

[Updated 6:59 p.m.: Redditor u/whoopingchow declined to reveal the brick's message -- not even to his fellow r/Seahawks users. Whenever the bricks are installed at Levi's Stadium, perhaps a seattlepi.com reader in S.F. might want to go on a brick hunt.

Laloosh

Reaction score
253hawk":2xzhno3g said:
We won't know until someone manages to find it installed and tell us.

“We got our brick, but I’m obviously not going to post our certificate with the text on it,” Redditor u/whoopingchow, who organized the effort to raise money and settle on a message to write on the brick, wrote on r/Seahawks this weekend. “Suffice it to say, you’ll know it when you see it.”

So, somewhere along the “Fanwalk” promenade at the under-construction Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, Calif., there will be a personalized brick from Seahawks fans. Seattlepi.com inquired Monday about the message on the brick, but had not gotten a response as of publication time.

[Updated 6:59 p.m.: Redditor u/whoopingchow declined to reveal the brick's message -- not even to his fellow r/Seahawks users. Whenever the bricks are installed at Levi's Stadium, perhaps a seattlepi.com reader in S.F. might want to go on a brick hunt.

I'm sure the pictures will be plentiful on the web following their first preseason home game. I'm just really, really curious and I hope it's funny on some level.

MadSweeney

Reaction score
Hawkpower":33cgt3qu said:
I love the fans in that thread getting all riled about the 12>49

"they even suck at math 12 is WAY LESS than 49"

what a bunch of morons.
The shirt is pretty insulting and a horrible PS to a very generous donation. If I had been a part of it if want my money back. Way to give them actual ammo for calling us classless. I dunno what I expected though. It's extremely childish to buy the brick in the first place. Next time some of you complain about Niner fans talking trash about us, just remember that this is two different reasons they'd be right about. Classless, embarrassing children.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
MadSweeney":nguejb9d said:
Hawkpower":nguejb9d said:

what a bunch of morons.
The shirt is pretty insulting and a horrible PS to a very generous donation. If I had been a part of it if want my money back. Way to give them actual ammo for calling us classless. I dunno what I expected though. It's extremely childish to buy the brick in the first place. Next time some of you complain about Niner fans talking trash about us, just remember that this is two different reasons they'd be right about. Classless, embarrassing children.

Oh jeez...

Allweatherfan

Reaction score
MadSweeney":203w9bfl said:
Hawkpower":203w9bfl said:

what a bunch of morons.
:cry:

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
MadSweeney":3o75zdyn said:
Hawkpower":3o75zdyn said:

what a bunch of morons.

LOL.

5983.jpg

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
MadSweeney":ooplsoxd said:
Hawkpower":ooplsoxd said:

what a bunch of morons.
Chill, Francis.

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
MadSweeney":2cxtpqv3 said:
Hawkpower":2cxtpqv3 said:

what a bunch of morons.

It's funny and vaguely clever. When was the last time you saw a play on mathematics in an NFL fan jab? We should probably be thankful it wasn't a Hemmmingway quote or something even more obscure.

Keep mind, half the SF fan base probably won't get it until it's explained to them what a greater than/less than sign is. Heh.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
HolyCatfish":3pfh1bdl said:
Keep mind, half the SF fan base probably won't get it until it's explained to them what a greater than/less than sign is. Heh.

Wait... you mean it's not an arrow pointing at the looser of the NFCCG?

Who knew!?!

Cartire

Reaction score
What sux is. As soon as we find out what it is, so will SF. And then it will be defaced.

MadSweeney

Reaction score
HolyCatfish":3ohsjheb said:
MadSweeney":3ohsjheb said:
Hawkpower":3ohsjheb said:

what a bunch of morons.

It's funny and vaguely clever. When was the last time you saw a play on mathematics in an NFL fan jab? We should probably be thankful it wasn't a Hemmmingway quote or something even more obscure.

The shirt IS funny and clever. Sending it to a permanently brain damaged SF fan, whose life was destroyed for wearing SF gear, is lower than low. You clowns defending it are the reason people call 12s classless.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
MadSweeney":zbpx4ejn said:
HolyCatfish":zbpx4ejn said:
MadSweeney":zbpx4ejn said:
Hawkpower":zbpx4ejn said:

what a bunch of morons.

The shirt IS funny and clever. Sending it to a permanently brain damaged SF fan, whose life was destroyed for wearing SF gear, is lower than low. You clowns defending it are the reason people call 12s classless.

You fail to include the money raised and letter that went with it. I'm sure he got a kick out of it, so why are you so upset?

Sherminator

Reaction score
253hawk":2q9lq4w3 said:
Gonna laugh so hard when one of those douchebags gets caught on a security camera trying to deface bricks. My god what an utterly pathetic and classless fan base.

253hawk":2q9lq4w3 said:
Take things a bit seriously much?

Lol